Mall

Ebina was walking through the hallway with a stack of papers, as she walked pass by some club rooms she heard yelling coming form one, she followed the yelling and stopped right in front of the Service Club. She was about to knock on the door until she heard hachiman and yukino voice, she listened closely to what they where saying, Ebina felt guilty after hearing what they where arguing about it was her request after all. All of the sudden she heard someone walking to the door so she quickly hid behind the wall as she saw hachiman walk out and leave. Hachiman was walking home he felt hurt, and sad he wanted to change he really did but how, he guess it had to be the way he looked at life was the problem 'beep' he pulled out his phone "hey hikitani I was wondering if you are free tomorrow? if so let go to the beach" well looks like a busy day tomorrow "yeah, I am free tomorrow" "okay meet me in front of the malls water fountain at 8:30am, see you there:)". (Time skip next day hachiman was waiting for Ebina at the water fountain, he arrived 30 minutes earlier, Komachi always did say never keep a lady waiting, now that he thought about it he never told her that he is going out with someone, he should probably tell her before she finds out herself or she will kill him. He was so lost in thought he didn't notice someone walking up to him "Good Morning hikitani" said a voice he looked up and saw a beautiful sight, she was wearing a leoom pleated shirt, pleated dress with black stocking's and a pair of light brown shoes "so how do I look?" she asked as she spun around "y...you look amazing" he replayed with a blush on his face, she gave him one of the most adorable smiles he's ever seeing "thank you, you look quite handsome yourself" she said as she looked at him up and down, he was wearing dark blue jeans, with an dark blue unbutton shirt over a whit T shirt, and white shoes "thank you" he said with a smile "so why are we at the mall, I though we where going to the beach?" "we are but I need to buy a swimsuit " she answer "well then let get to shopping" he said as he started walking "wait, there's something I want to try before we go" she said looking down at her shoes "and that is?" hachiman asked as she extended her right hand out "can w...we hold hands" she said with a blush on her face. no one has ever asked hachiman to hold hands with let alone a girl so he replied the only was he could "whaa?" "can we hold hands" she repeated this time looking into his eyes, he slowly extended his left hand, as there hands began to touch he could feel the warmness of her hands, her skin was soft and her fingers where slim as they wrapped around his hand her hand felt amazing, if someone where to tell hachiman if he had a hand fetish he might say yes, "well are you ready" he asked "yes let get going" she answer with a small blush on her face. "do you have anywhere particular you want to go?" "actually there is" she said, as she guided him to a bikini store "yeah I don't think I can go in there" he said with a blush "you totally can but wait for me out here, I don't want you to see what I pick out its a surprise " she said with a smirk, as they let go of each others hands they felt the coldness hit them "okay ill be right across buying some swim shorts" he said as they parted ways. The store hachiman was in was freezing cold, I mean I know its super hot today but come on chill, See what I did there reader 'Freezing' 'Chill' I amaze my self sometimes hachiman thought, he look around and found some dark blue shorts and a white t shirt, he paid for his items and notice Ebina was still looking for things so he decided to go buy them same cinnamon rolls. The mall was packed today and so was the food court there where some long lines but in the end he got what he came for and left, as he was walking back to the bikini store he bumped in to someone he forgot was going to be there to "hiki?" "yo" he replied "I thought you had plans today?" she asked "I did but they got canceled" he answer "I see, you know I never thought you had fashion sense" she said as she look at him "oww that kind of hurt, will I do" he said with a smirk "hey yui lets get some fo.." said yukinosta as she came out the store. He had to get out of there quickly so he used one of his 108 skills "well nice seeing you yui, have a good day" he said and walked away, this skill is number 75 end a conversation quickly and walk away, he arrived at the store and saw Ebina walking out "so did you find something you like?" he asked, giving her one of the cinnamon rolls "thank you and yes I did, are you ready to go to the beach?" "yes let go" he replied.