Love letters

Asahi..the name of the person I love,you're a bitch that I should've never trusted.
Nishinoya's POV:
I threw all the love letters I wrote for me to give Asahi in the fire. I regret ever being head over heels for him. Who knew he was a murderer,no,a serial killer.

"Nishi?" He said as I looked at him in fear,I wanted to run but I couldn't,my body wouldn't let me. I looked down at the dead body Asahi was standing near, kiyoko. "W-..Why.." That was all I could say. "Why?" He laughed "she was in the way of me getting together with you!" He said smiling, I couldn't believe I ever loved him.

Asahi came back in the room, he looked curious when he saw the papers I was throwing in the fire. "What are those nishi?" "Love letters." He looked at me "for who?" I went quiet, I whispered "you.." but he heard it "I knew you loved me!-" "not anymore" i interrupted him. "..okay then." "..Asahi? A-Asahi!? What are you doing!?" I felt a wave of pain go through my body,he stabbed me. "If you don't love me,then you're not allowed to love anyone else." As he said that he continued to stab me and cover my mouth so no one would hear me. Finally he cut off my head

"You should've just loved me nishi,now I have to add you to my collection"
He picked up nishinoya's head and took it to another room,the rooms walls were covered in the heads of the people he killed for nishinoya,including kiyokos and tanakas. There was one more spot perfect for nishinoyas head. He put nishinoyas head on the peg on the wall, "I loved you nishi..I really did." He walked out of the room,closed the door and locked it throwing away the key.

I hope y'all enjoyed!

                                              Word count:325