Chapter 1

Amber, Alyssa, Taylor and Sammy are all in their apartment getting ready to go to their first Big Time Rush concert. They all stand in front of the big long mirror in their bathroom and make sure they’re perfect for Big Time Rush.

“Guys do you think my make up is good?” asks Alyssa. All the girls sigh then Amber grabs her shoulders and looks into her eyes.

“Lyssi, we all promised that we wouldn’t wear make up.”

“But Amber I need to look good for Kendall.”

“Babes you look perfect without make up, Kendall will love you.”

“Now we want you to go wash that stuff off,” says Taylor as Sammy nods in agreement. Amber grabs the make up remover from the make up bag and gives it to Alyssa.

“I want you to do this for Kendall, remember, you’re his cover girl.” Alyssa smiles and hugs Amber, Taylor and Sammy. Once Alyssa has taken her make up off they all take one last look at themselves.

“Ok so are we all ready?” asks Sammy. All the girls nod and head out to the car.

“I’m driving,” says Amber heading to the drives side.

“I call shotgun,” says Alyssa running to the passenger side. After Taylor and Sammy get in they pull out of their parking space and head to the concert. As they drive there they blast BTR through the speakers and sing loudly to each song.

As they all walk into the arena they stand at the front of the mosh pit.

“I know these tickets were expensive but they were so worth it,” says Taylor.

“Yeah I know we have such a good view of the stage,” adds Sammy.

“And we have a better chance of being chosen as one of their cover girls,” says Amber.

“Yeah as if Kendall will choose me as his cover girl,” says Alyssa quietly but the girls still hear her. Amber looks at her and puts her arms around her.

“Lyssi I love u and I think you’re beautiful. Please don’t put yourself down. All of us love you.” Both Taylor and Sammy nod in agreement when they hear music start to play. As they look towards the stage they see BTR run out and start to sing. The girls start screaming as the best band in the world perform for them.

“Oh my god I swear James just looked right at me,” says Amber jumping up and down dancing and singing along. As the concert went on Alyssa, Taylor and Sammy all swear that their favourite BTR guy looked at them at some point during their performance. As they finish singing Elevate they all look out to the crowd and smile as Kendall brings the microphone up to his mouth.

“Hello Rushers.” As the whole crowd screams all the boys smile, “As you guys know we have to pick our cover girls for tonight’s show and we have seen four beautiful girls in the front row. Now we are going to tell security which girls we want to be our cover girls.” As everyone watches security walk down to the mosh pit Amber, Alyssa, Taylor and Sammy are surprised that they have all been picked to be cover girls. Amber walks to James, Alyssa to Kendall, Taylor to Logan and Sammy to Carlos then they look out to the crowd. The boys go to side stage then all come back with chairs for the girls to sit on as they sing to them. They take a seat as they sit then look at their cover boys then back out to the crowd. The boys sit on chairs next to their cover girls and as the song starts the girls begin to get nervous.

~Amber P.O.V~

As I stand in the crowd waiting for James, Kendall, Logan and Carlos to tell security who their cover girls are I look at James who quickly sneaks a peak at me then looks away. I watch as security come down then one of them stands in front of me and ask me to come onto the stage. He helps me jump over the barrier between the stage and the crowd then I make my way up the steps as the security guard whispers in my ear.