Chapter 2

~Everyone P.O.V~

Amber and James walk out of his dressing room out to the parking lot where the tour bus is parked to get his stuff then go to his place.

“Wow James this bus is amazing,” says Amber smiling. James chuckles, takes her hand and they walk onto the bus. As they walk into the main room they here noises coming from the closet.

“Uh who’s in there?” asks Amber then Alyssa pokes her head out of the door.

“Oh hello you’re here,” Alyssa turns her head back to the closet. “Oh my god Kendall get your bum out of my face.”

“Aw don’t you like it,” replies Kendall.

“Kendall baby James and Amber are here save that for the bedroom.” Kendall jumps on of the closet with his clothes and smiles.

“Hey James so are you with your cover girl too?” asks Kendall.

“Yeah,” replies James putting his arm around Amber.

“Aw yay,” says Alyssa smiling, “I wonder if Taylor’s with Logan and Sammy’s with Carlos?”

“I am with Logan,” says Taylor walking into the room holding Logan’s hand.

“Yay,” says Amber hugging Taylor then Alyssa joins the hug.

“Hey I want to be in the hug too,” says Sammy holding Carlos’ hand.

“Come here then,” says Taylor. Sammy lets go of Carlos’ hand and joins the girls in a hug.

“Well girls we need to go pack up our stuff so you can talk,” say Logan and he and the guys pack up their things. The girls get in a circle and lean in close so the boys don’t hear their conversation.

“I can’t believe we are dating Big Time Rush,” says Amber smiling.

“Oh I know Kendall is so amazing,” says Alyssa.

“So is Logan, we made out in his dressing room,” explains Taylor.

“Carlos has touched my bum,” says Sammy winking. All the girls giggle about what they had done with their boys when the boys walk in carrying their bags.

“Were ready girls,” says Kendall, “C’mon Alyssa I want to get you home.”

“Why’s that?” asks Alyssa suspiciously.

“Cause we’re going to have fun.” Alyssa smiles, walks to him and wraps her arms around him. She takes one of his bags, says her goodbyes and walks off with Kendall.

“Well we should go too baby,” says Logan kissing Taylor’s cheek. Logan walks off the bus then Taylor follows.

“Well Sammy have fun tonight,” says Amber.

“Yeah you too.”

“You know we should all go out on a big date together,” suggests Sammy.

“Oh yeah sounds good but we shouldn’t involve everyone in our first dates.”

“I know we all go on our first dates then we should go on a big one together.”

“Ooooh I’m already planning this.”

“Alright girls calm down lets just go home for now,” says Carlos.

“Aw alright,” says Sammy taking his arm then walks to his car.

“Well James lets get going,” says Amber.

“Yes lets,” replies James taking her hand.

~Amber P.O.V~