Destination Dinohenge

Pine Ridge, a beautiful place to be, lots of business opportunities.
It's also the perfect place to 'ghost hunt'. Something that Amelia Jones is known for. Amelia is a very popular blogger, one best known for ghost hunting, though she has never actually caught one. Right now, she had pulled over in front of her workplace, BuzzBlast. She worked as a reporter for quite a while now, which makes her a senior reporter, at the moment she was meeting up with her boss, Jane.

"Ah, there you are! " Jane said as she acknowledged Amelia's arrival.

"Hi Jane" She greeted. "Listen I have got a hot knew scoop today that I really need your approval on"

"Alright then" Jane told her. "As long as it's not about ghosts" Amelia looked rather sheepish.

"Well.... " She began to say. "Actually I was thinking about going to Dinohenge"

"And did you get permission? " Jane asked. Amelia crossed her fingers behind her back.

"Yup, sure did" She lied. Jane then remembered something.

"Did you do what I asked? " She questioned. Amelia smiled pointing to the screen.

"Yes I did, I can guarantee you that those glow in the dark lipsticks will be sold out by the end of the week" Amelia stated proudly.

"Oh, that was good, do you have any lipstick left? " Jane asked, Amelia nodded.

"Yup, they are in the storage room" She replied.

"Alright, you can go" Jane told her as Amelia punched the air. "But remember, I need legitimate content"

"Heard and understood" Amelia said as Jane headed into her office.

Amelia pulled out her phone, before typing to her friend, Abisade, about the good news.

'Great! Meet ya outside!' Abisade texted back.

With that, Amelia left the building.

Somewhere else in Pine Ridge, a guy sat down on a bench before pulling out his flute. He began playing when he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Hello Javi" The girl greeted. Javi smiled.

"Hey Cass, how are you?" He asked.

"Oh I am great! " She said sitting down next to him. "I see you managed to escape Dad?"

"Yeah, he's been breathing down my neck 24/7" He told his sister." At least when he is working, I get a bit of peace"

"Yeah but he's the Warden,how will you know if he is coming or not? " Cass asked him. Javi asked shrugged.

"My advice, retreat" He joked.

Javier and Cassandra Garcia, are the children of the park Warden, Carlos Garcia. They do have another sibling, Isabella who's a hotshot athlete and their step sister, although they don't refer to her as that. The only reason they were in the park in the first place was because, Javi, who enjoys music, is always being dissed for loving such. In his father's eyes, music is a waste of time, nobody knew why, it's just how Javi remembered it. Cass on the other hand was a gymnast, her father never said anything about that because like Isabella, she was playing a sport, but both sisters wished their father would appreciate Javi's talent.

Soon enough, they saw the Warden a little way off.

"Oop -we better run" Cass
suggested.

"Agreed " Javi said before he and Cass made a break for it.

Meanwhile in the woods, Amelia and her friend Abisade were walking through the trees on their way to Dinohenge. Amelia was holding some sort of machine in her hand with a camera attached to the top of it. Abisade rolled her eyes.

"Did you REALLY need to bring that along?" She asked in annoyance.

"Trust me Abby, it will work" Amelia responded before activating the camera.

"Alright, we're in Pine Ridge Woods, on a hunt for ghosts" Amelia said live as Abisade rolled her eyes. "As you can see here, we are-"

They heard some noises ,then they noticed a fog and a figure moving inside it! Amelia immediately aimed the launcher at the figure before firing.

"Bullseye!"Abisade cheered. However,they heard a sound that sounded a little more human than ghostly.

"Ow!" They heard a male voice screech. They ran towards the sound before discovering that they indeed had not hit a ghost but they had hit an innocent bystander.

"Wow, all I wanted to do was join my mother, and then THIS happens" The stranger remarked sarcastically. "Get me OUT!"

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" Amelia said before looking for the free button. "Let me just.. "

But unfortunately, she pressed the wrong button. The girls just watched as the stranger jolted rapidly as he was being electrocuted. Abisade just winced.

"I think you pressed the wrong button.. " She stated. Amelia just glared at her.

"I know that! " She groaned. Amelia then pressed the right button this time, which removed the net from him.

"Thank you" The stranger said."Now, I know that it would be impolite to not introduce myself, despite the fact that you nearly shocked me into oblivion. I'm Ollie"

"I'm Abisade and this is Amelia " Abisade stated to him.

"Are you the one who decided it was best to try and kill me?" Ollie stated looking to the blue eyed girl. Abisade just shook her head.

"Nope, blame her" She said pointing at Amelia. Amelia just sighed.

"Come on,it doesn't hurt that mu-ouch!" Amelia saw the way they were looking at her. "I mean, barely feel it... "

"Oh great, now I'm late! " Ollie groaned looking at his watch. "I was supposed to meet my mom at Dinohenge "

"Dinohenge? "Abby asked as Ollie put his bicycle upright. "We're going there right now"

"Yeah" Amelia agreed. "We even have a map "

"Alright then, lead the way" Ollie said as he, Amelia and Abby began to walk in the other direction.

As they did so though, Abby shot a glare at Ollie, who just rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Cass was staring at her brother, dumbfounded by his words.

"You want a job? " She asked in disbelief.

"Why is it that whenever I reveal I want to do something with responsibility in it, you get shocked? " Javi asked her.

"Well it's because you are more of a silent type" Cass told him. "How do you expect to work if you aren't very open with people? "

"Well, I believe there's one job that can teach me to be more open" Javi said as they reached their destination, BuzzBlast.

"You want to work as a reporter?
"Cass asked him. Javi just smiled.

"Yeah, I mean come on! I get to express myself with my own opinions, no one is going to judge them!" He explained.

"Not if they are rational " Cass said as they entered the building. They found Jane standing by a vending machine, drinking some coffee. They walked up to her.

"Um, hi, I'm Javi" Javi introduced himself."I'm looking to see if I can get a job here... "

"Of course! We'd love to have you here! First we'll need to interview you, I think our senior reporter can do that... AMELIA!" Jane screamed before realizing something. "Oh right, she's busy doing a report on something else, but don't worry, here's my number, just give me a call and I'll tell you when to come by"

"Thank you " Javi said as he and Cass left the building.

"So how old do you think this Amelia is? " Cass asked him. Javi shrugged.

"Not sure but Jane did say she was a senior reporter, so I'm guessing maybe 42,50.."

"Well, if that's the case, then I do hope she'll give you cookies and milk " Cass teased. Javi rolled his eyes.

"Very funny, come on let's go"

🌍🌍🌍🌍
Thanks for reading