Sporix Unleashed

The new Rangers turned to the Red Ranger, who demorphed revealing his identity. He had antennae on his head. The outfit he was wearing was definitely not from Earth. It had a belt with a diamond shaped buckle on it. The suit itself had green and black, as well as a 'skirt' that seemed like something a knight would wear. The New Rangers looked on in awe.

"Oh wow" Amelia cooed.

"You did well, my name is Zayto" The stranger introduced. "I'm a knight of the planet Rafkon"

"A knight? That's awesome!" Amelia continued. " By the way, I'm-"

She never finished her sentence, as Zayto put his hand on her shoulder before saying:

"Amelia Jones. Ghost hunter. Imaginative, adventurous and spontaneous. Doesn't let anything get in her way of finding the truth" He said as their mouths dropped open. He moved on to Abby.

"Abisade Akana, born Abisade Greenfield. Strong, brave and compassionate. Isn't afraid to get her hands dirty" He moved on to Ollie last.

"Ollie Akana. A rational, logic oriented person. Genius inventor. "

"Oh he's just showing off" Solon chuckled and Zayto just smiled.

"Just checking if it still works" He looked at the dinosaur. "How long have I been in the stasis pod?" He asked her. Solon could only sigh.

"65 million years"

"Million?" Zayto asked, actually terrified by the revelation. Amelia just put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you're in great shape for 65 million" She told him. Solon nodded.

"I think we both are" She revealed. Abby just pointed between the both of them.

"If he's an extraterrestrial, then that makes you a.. " She tailed off, at which Solon completed her sentence.

"A cyborg dinosaur. I'm a Solonasaurus" She told them.

"I was tasked with defending the Earth from the Sporix, and today, I failed" The knight said sadly.

"It's all because of this Void Knight" Solon summarised. Ollie looked at them both.

"What exactly are Sporix and why are they dangerous?" He asked in order to understand the situation. Zayto placed his hands on Ollie and Amelia's shoulders. He looked at the purple Ranger.

"You're going to need to hold someone for this to work" Abby looked between Amelia and Ollie, before holding Amelia's hand.

"I ain't holding you" She sassed as Ollie rolled his eyes. Zayto began to tell his story.

"65 million years ago, my planet was attacked by the Sporix."

"Attack!"

"However, they were too powerful, they destroyed everything. Only a few people survived. Soon they made their way to their next target: Earth"

The Rangers shared worried looks as his continued.

"We fought along side the dinosaurs. But with each battle they grew stronger, till they grew giant" He sighed. "We were forced to retreat...that was until mystical beings arrived... the Morphin' Masters. I had heard of the Morphin' Grid and its power, but it was none like I had imagined. They combined us with the spirits of the dinosaurs, and gave us our mission"

"You are the Dino Fury Power Rangers. You must protect the Earth against these evil Sporix"

"But how? They've grown giant!"

"Then we will give you..mighty weapons"

*dinosaurs roaring in background*

"We managed to capture the all the Sporix, but my friends... The other knights.. They were... Lost" He let his hands slip from their shoulders.