Warnings.

Okay, let's do this again.

If you're new here, hi and welcome. If you're not, welcome back and I'm sorry it took me so long to republish this.

Singles was originally removed by Wattpad for restricted content even though I didn't break any rules, and properly warned and labeled all of my content here. I'm going to make sure these warnings are crystal clear, and please do not report this story just because you don't like it.

Now, the good stuff.

If you couldn't tell, Harry is a stripper in this story.

Obviously this is an AU, and doesn't relate to Harry's actual life. (I use outfits of his he's worn sometimes but thats about it.)

This will be VERY SMUTTY.

Which means, 18+ CONTENT.

18+ MEANS 18+ FOR A REASON.

Now that that's been said in bold, I hope you enjoy this little story I created and I plan to continue it until I don't have any more inspiration. None of these parts are properly edited so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes!

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated, I love to hear what you guys think!

If you are 18+ and have any smut ideas that you think would be something that could fit into this story, don't be shy. You can comment them here and maybe they'll end up in this story, or even Siren!

Siren is my full fic, also Harry Styles. Give it a read if you'd like!

Linked in my bio is my Tumblr as well, I post more one shots about Harry there as well as some Marvel characters if you're interested in something like that.

Thank you for all your support on this, I love you all so much!