Part One: Singles.

If you haven't, PLEASE read the warning before this part. It has really important information!!

Warnings: Explicit sexual content (18+ content), slight choking, hair pulling, spitting, protected sex, sir kink because YEAH it's hot, oral (f receiving).

If this part has anything you are not comfortable with or don't like, please don't read it.

Harry Styles.

The most requested name every Friday night at Enigma.

This Friday was no different, while he sat in the back during one of his breaks there were many men and women wondering if and when they could get some one on one time with the man.

As soon as he walked into the club tonight, all eyes were on him and the fur coat he decided on. Only he could pull something like that off, paired with a bright patterned shirt underneath.

With his main stage dance coming up soon he decides to freshen up with a quick shower, sharing some small talk with some of the other dancers who were making their way through the back of the club.

Harry's been dancing here for about four years now, and the nerves are ever so present before every main stage dance just as they were his first night. He still remembers the obnoxiously bright red thong they had him wear when his body wasn't littered with tattoos, with the matching eyeliner.

Over the years he's had time to grow more confident with what he wears and honestly has never felt more himself than when he's dancing on stage while people reach forward to stuff the singles in the band of whatever thong he's decided to wear that night.

The money is obviously the best part about this job hands down, and mainly why he hasn't bothered to find a new one, because it's allowed him to pay his family back for university and it pays for his quite lavish apartment in the downtown core of the city.

Looking at the clock which says 11:30 pm in the bright red letters, he turns on the shower and waits for the water to come to the right temperature.

Discarding the pants and tight shirt he had on earlier because they already smell like booze, he steps into the small shower and tilts his head back under the heavy stream of hot water, sighing as he feels himself relax more.

His hands quickly worked the shampoo and conditioner into his hair then washing his entire body with the fruity smelling body wash they provided for him.

He thinks about how much they love when he smells like mangos or peaches and usually stuff some larger bills in his pants too, so he uses a little extra tonight, his nerves turning into excitement over the fact that so many people are excited to see him.

He's excited too.

Humming the song that's playing through the club's speaker to himself as he washes the rest of the bubbles off, he smirks when he thinks about the people waiting for him out there and how they'll be screaming his name in such a short time.