↻undici╎missing

Fushiguro Megumi's POV

"That's not a kid. It's a vengeful spirit. That spirit came here to kill all of us in our sleep when we let down our guard."

Me and Itadori already went around the village asking people about the incident and most of their answers are the same.

"Fushiguro, let's take a rest first," Itadori said.

I nodded and we sat down on a bench at the park.

I sighed heavily and my head began to ache.

"I swear if we don't end this quickly I'm going to get a headache...oh already got it," I chuckled lightly.

From the corner of my right eye, I could see Itadori was looking at me weirdly.

"Fushiguro...are you okay? You didn't just make a joke, right?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm okay. Just exhausted."

Itadori looked at me for a few seconds before nodding his head.

"If you say so."

I was about to stand up to buy a drink at the vending machine when Itadori's phone started to ring.

I watched as the pink-haired boy accepted the call.

I could hear shouting over the phone and assumed it was Kugisaki.

I was about to walk to the vending machine when the next thing Itadori said made me stop.

"What do you mean Y/n's gone?" Itadori asked. His forehead scrunched as his face hardened.

I swiftly looked back at him with wide eyes.

Itadori listened for a while before nodding.

"Understood, we will be there in a few minutes," he said before hanging up.

"What happened?" I asked.

I swear I could hear my heart beat and the worst scenarios appear in my mind but I tried to think positively.

"Kugisaki said Y/n was gone when she left the house and Y/n didn't pick up her phone call!" Itadori said.

"What do you mean she's gone? Like she's gone, like disappearing?" I asked as calmly as I could because panicking is useless.

"Yes!"

Without thinking much, we started to run to Kokoro-san's house.

As we approached the old traditional Japanese house, we saw Kugisaki and Kokoro-san in front of the house.

"Kugisaki! Kokoro-san!" Itadori shouted.

The two looked in our direction and we could see their worried faces.

"What happened to Y/n?" I asked right away after arriving in front of them.

"I don't know. Y/n said she's going to wait outside and when I went outside she's nowhere to be seen. I thought she went to you guys and called her but she didn't pick up her phone. I already called her for the tenth time but it all went to her mailbox! Then I called Itadori and he said Y/n is not with you guys. She's not the type to leave without telling or leaving a message first," Nobara explained quickly.

You could see tears threatened to fall from her orange eyes.

Me, Itadori and Kugisaki went silent for a while to process what just happened but Kokoro-san cut the silence.

"I believe she went to that forest."

The three of us looked at Kokoro-san with a questioning look.