2.

PARTY PARTY

KALISE:

finally its time to get drunk asf and twerk on hella niggas brit said, see that wasn't me yes I smoke and drink, Im not that perfect but twerking on a more than one niggas or a nigga that's not mine is not it. I like bein hood at home and classy out in public. well is what I thought.

walking up into my brother and Dave club, this is the first night they been open so today is not just a special day for me but its also a special day for my brother, and that's how I know my parents are proud. but tonight not the night to think about that.

excuse me but we get in free Alex told the big bodyguard he was build with strong muscles even had a nice height to him compared to me, I was a little shorter with black natural hair and my body was nice but it wasn't nice to get all the dudes staring.

well let me check, all I see is a Kalise Thomas he said. Yes and that me and these my friends so move nigga I said starting to get irritated because niggas new me I was Kayden "little sister" reason why niggas aint fym like that because they either knew my pops or brother. cockblocking ass niggas

walking in you can tell the boys did a good as job, everything looked nice ass hell.

everything is so detailed even the workers/strippers

seeing Kayden and Dave (yes they always together) in the VIP throwing ass on a couple bitches made me scrunch up my face.

wasupppp yallll where the liquor Alex said passing the second bodyguard, walking in I was kind of a lil shy all because I didn't know some of these people but mainly because was staring at me like eyes burning my neck, I didn't know why? was he upset to see me? do he not like my outfit? I mean all I had was on this tight dress with my hair being a body wave, instead of what it was during graduation. and with some sandles that way when I get drunk I wont emabaress myself.

aight heres your shot, and here yours alex brought over to me and brit why we sit in our little section, same vip just different areas. okay so yall not going to talk why Dave grilling your shit? alex said downing another shot, idk he been doing that shit sense I came in, tbh its kinda creepy I lied knowing it was turning me on.

mmmm brit said knew I was lying too she the only one that knew I had a thing for Dave, would of told Alex but i guess i never did. okay okay anyways lets get drunk because school is over!!!! until collage comes lol.

i said, certified freak AWWW SHIT THIS OUR SHIT I SAID DRUNK ASF Seven days a week Wet-ass pussy Make that pull-out game weak, woo (ah) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge Extra large and extra hard Put this pussy right in your face Swipe your nose like a credit card Hop on top, I wanna ride I do a Kegel while it's inside Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes This pussy is wet, come take a dive Tie me up like I'm surprised Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise I want you to park that big Mack truck Right in this little garage Make it cream, make me scream Out in public, make a scene I don't cook, I don't clean But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)

By the time in the middle of song i was twerking feeling very good. after doing sll that drinking and dancing i needed some fresh air so telling brit and nem im heading outside and ill be ok,

this wind was amazing just some i need "hey shordy whats your number" some dude said, she don't got a number some other dude said and the dude that asked ran off like he was scared of something more like something, because right when i turned around there go Dave just standing right in front me looking very good LIKE VERY GOOD i don't know if it was because or i was drunk, nope it was deff because i was drunk only because i wanted to ride his face right now.

come on get in he said holding the door to his car for me, don't ask me where it came from because as of right know i cant even tell you, not fighting with him i texted the group chat

     The amigas: 

    me: I'm with Dave

and now I'm in Dave east car, praying and hoping I don't throw up. Not trying to be awkward so I finally said some. "So where we going"

we going to get some food then my house. and when he said that i just stayed silent because why we going to his house? why we going to get food when there was food at the club? but i wasn't really going argue because I'm hungry, and had a taste for pancakes.

So IHOP it is he said, i just nodded my head and stared out the window & with that moment i took time to think about my parents why did they have to leave me? why cant i remember them? why? i didn't know i was tearing up until Dave said sum. "we here"

bout to open the door until he stopped me, putting his hand on my chin to stare in my eyes, why you crying? did i do some? he asked and tbh i didn't know if i can trust him but i wanted to open up to him for some reason i don't know why.

im just thinking about my parents i just missed them & would of liked them to see me graduate i said being truthful about my feelings, like he would understand. shit i don't even know if he would i don't know nun about him besides he my brother bestfriend and they been bros for years now.

well ma I'm pretty sure they watching day by day with a smile on they face because they little girl is doing her shit he said. and with he got out to open my door, & when you with me you don't open doors, Understand? i just nodded and got out, the liquor was rubbing off but I still felt a little good.

finding our seats, waiting on the waiter i guess the waiter decided that we didn't matter because she was over there akaki with them other bitches, i guess Dave noticed because right when i thought it the said it "aye can we get sum fucken help ova here"

the waitress walk over with a stank attitude acting like she was too damn boujee, but Ian care I was cl hungry and ready to order,
Canni get a chocolate pancake with blueberry and a water on the side? Please and thank you?
She looked over to Dave to see if he wanted some but he just shocked his head no, which was confused because why did we come if he wasn't going to eat?
So your not eating? I asked him, nah shordie you eat you need it we don't need yo ass throwing up in my crib.
Now who said I wanted to go to your crib? I don't know your intentions I said with a glared.
I did now do you got a problem with it he said while getting from his chair to come sit by me. Lordt just knew I was bout to pass out because baby, his cologne with his weed smell just did some too my whole body.
While sitting down he started rubbin on my thigh, normally in a situation I would of moved his hand but not with him not right now I wanted more some else.
Let's get out of here I said and with that we left. 

Dave and Kalise seem to be getting close?
Comments?
I'm still going to put pictures of the characters im just waiting for a specific chapter. 🥰 with that being said I have some good coming so stay tuned luvvv bugs 😚