12.

KALISE POV

man it feels like it's been forever & im just ready to shop for my baby. Boy or girl I don't even care.
Today is the baby reveal and all I can say is that it's going to be gorgeous. I love every detail & every step that we did for it even Dave helped a lil bit.

YESSSS BOY, I'm so excited my baby havin a baby my brother said. He was so excited to be a uncle it was crazy.

As long as y'all know it's a girl ion even care, Alex said

Now hunny boo you know it's a boy & we going stick to it brit said.

Everybody kept on and on while my grandma came & sat by me, honey you know your parents are very proud of you, hell im very proud of you, your such a wonderful woman and soon to be wife & mother

I know grandma and I just want to say thank you so much for taking in two kids instead of letting us be separated you'll forever be my hero & mom. And with that being said I seen she wanted to tear up but she didn't she just hugged me & we got up so everybody could get ready.

Switching my wig up, & picking out my clothes I didn't need a shower since I took one last night after me and Dave did the lil nasty, speaking of Dave he betta come on, I picked out his outfit too because dude don't know what bein on time is lol.

Mamas, mamas, mamas,WHAT DAVE DAMMIT I yelled, damn I was just comin to let you know you look beautiful but now you look like the grinch with that stank ass attitude.

I just busted out laughing because dude was fr mad I yelled at his ass, act just like a damn child.

Aight w/e but get chu ass ready so we don't be late to our own reveal.
Yes mother he said, oh and speaking of moms my mom will meet us at the gender along with India & my homeboys, cousins, aunts, and uncles. So be prepared they messy ugly and friendly he said with walking into the bathroom:

I never thought about it but this would be the first time I meet his family. I met India but the rest ole Lordt his mama them messy ass cousins awww shit.

30 mins later after thinking about what Dave family would think of me I was finally ready makeup, hair and outfit is on point, I'm so excited to find out what we havin. Ofccc the grandmas already know so they've been shopping but everybody else it's still goin be a surprise:

Okay you ready? Brit asked everybody was already dere they was just waiting on me ofc shit even dave there.

Hopping in the car, this could be the time me and Brit talked, I know my bestie and for her to keep a secret from me especially about her personal life is not like her.

So when did you and my brother start talking? I started the convo

Well it was wen you had to stay ova for school for something & I went over to your house to wait on you & well ofc your brother was dere so we just chilled and smoked & he told me how he's been peeping me out, now with marijoe already in our system & him talking sweet I thought it'll just be a one time experience, but no everytime I turn around we was somewhere hiding. Shit why you think he got a apartment? If we never been fucken he would still be living with mawmaw & you know that shit.

I laughed because yeah it was tru, but why hide it from me im your bestie and only want the best for you?

Well I just didn't want to hurt you but tbh I really didn't want to see our friendship get lost because of some guy, some guy that I was inlove with she said.

Well im glad you guys finally made it official i always thought, but now I know. And with that we pulled up to the gender reveal.

We decided to rent out a place due to our families so big & we just knew a lot of ppl.
Walking in all you seen was everybody dancing around or either talking to somebody.