Chapter Four

It was a couple hours later. The sun went down and it was finally nighttime. The bathroom door pushed open and Hoodie stood there. He stepped in and got the chains off and pulled me up. He wasn't wearing gloves, so I felt the heat and sparks from his hand. He led me down a hallway.

We entered into what appeared to be a locker room. A pile of clothes sat on a bench. I glanced back and Hoodie was gone. I stripped off my filthy clothes and walked into the back shower room. I turned on one and hot water blasted out. It heated my chiller skin. There was some soap and shampoos scattered around. I found one that smelled really good and used it. It reminded me of candy.

After finishing up, I stepped into the main locker portion and gathered the clothes up. They were my clothes. My underwear and bra, my favorite hoodie and sweatpants combo. At the bottom of the pile was my favorite lucky pair of converse. The ones I spent 5 allowances on. I felt chills rush down my neck. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

I got dressed and stepped out. Hoodie leaned against the wall. He don't say anything as he led me to the upper levels. We entered to what appeared to be a conference room. Or was. The long table was slashed and hacked to pieces. There were no office chairs just couches and arm chairs.

All them sat at different places, E.J and L.J sat on a loveseat. Ben and Jeff sat on arm chairs, as well as Slenderman. Masky and Hoodie sat on a sofa, with a space in the middle. I didn't really want to sit between them but it was better then someone's lap. I hustled over and got between them.

Immediately, I was developed into heat by their bodies. The couch dipped further when I sat down and their weight was bringing them closer to me. My hair was still wet, and the heat from their bodies was slowly drying my hair.

Do you know why your here?

"For my blood to be used as a gateway to let you roam the rest of the world." I said. Multiple heads whipped in my direction.

"Well doll, your awfully smart." Ben Drowned said getting up. He stared down at me with his black bleeding eyes. Before he moved back to his spot. He wasn't short like the stories portray him. He was most likely 5'8. 4 inches taller then me.

"Well to be truthful sweetheart, that was why we wanted you. Plans have changed." Jeff The Killer stated. He glares at me from across the room. I shivered and huddled into the body next to me.

It was Masky, he peers down at me from his mask. I gulped and looked at everyone. "What's changed?"

You did.

Slenderman's voice echoed through my head.

"What?" I asked. I was confused. Why would I have changed?

"To put it simply. We are all soulmates to you. Your our soulmate." This came from E.J.

I blinked. Soulmates! "But soulmates don't exist."

"Not for you but for us they do." Masky says turning to me. I bit my lip, suddenly Masky yanked my jaw and freed my lip. I looked up but he was already looking away.

"So what does this mean?"

"That you are ours. Haha. What else?" L.J says laughing.

"I have a life!" I yelled at them. "You took me from my mom, my dad! You killed my only friend!" I move to get up but Masky and Hoodie held me down. I tried to break free but it was useless.