A New Case (San Fransico Style)

Jules POV

"Two 9 year-old girls with the names Lilian Peter and Elanie Mark were found dead on 21st Street on March 3rd at 11:00 p.m.." Lectured the Chief.
"How they were killed was weird I have never seen it before, with wounds at the hips and at the chest. Which could have been made with some kind of mallet."
"Great our killer is Donkey Kong. Case solved. "Shawn remarked.
"As funny as would want this to be Mr. Spencer, it is most certainly not. The families are in despair, they don't know how this would have happened. They said that the girls were best friends but have never acted weird, been missing like this, and they said that their daughters were model students." Chief replied.
"Alright, so we've got wrong place, wrong time." Shawn questioned.
"That's just the thing Mr. Spencer, they were supposed to be there. The criminals weren't." Chief said.
"Wait, 21st street... That's a school street is it not?" I chimed in.
"Yes, that is O'Hara." Chief replied proudly.
"Anymore questions?"
"Your dismissed." The chief announced.
------------------
After that Shawn and I dropped off Gus and went to the pet store to get our overdue pugs, Jojo and Andy ( the names Jojo from Mystic Pizza and Andy from Breakfast Club.)
"Oh my god!" I squealed.
"Jojo and Andy are sooooo cute!"
"I agree, but I think your cuter." Shawn remarked.
We kissed. It was long but perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When we got home, we kissed, had spaghetti for dinner, played with Jojo and Andy, then snuggled and went to bed.