Queen Week

Trigger Warning: Domestic violence nearly sort of ig

Viv's POV:

Day 1

Oopsie.  I slept in until 1 pm again.  It's nothing new, but still I need to get a better sleep schedule.  I ran to the kitchen and put some coffee in the maker.  Lee comes in, visibly upset and I say, "What's wrong?"

She says, "Nothing-"

"Really now?"

She walks away and Mum (Aimie) walks in the room.  She says, "Good morning, or shall I say afternoon?"

"At this point I don't know.  Do you know what's wrong with Em?"

"No clue."

My coffee finally finishes and I pour some cream in it.  I yell, "PARENTAL FIGURES I'M STARVING!"

I hear Mum (Gen) yell back, "YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD."

"BUT I CAN'T COOK WORTH A SHIT!"

Mum (Aimie) joins in on the yelling conversation, "SHE REALLY CANNOT COOK GREAT!"

"OH WOW THANKS I GUESS."

Lee yells, "I LOVE YOU VIV, BUT YOU CAN'T COOK AT ALL!"

I screech, "CAN I BORROW SOMEONE'S CREDIT CARD?"

Mum (Aimie) screams back, "FINE."

"GET ME SOME DAMN NUGGIES VIV!" Em yells enthusiastically.

"ALRIGHT."

I get everyone's orders and zoom off in the car.  I get back fast, and eat quickly.  I go down to the basement dance studio thing to practice dancing for the audition.  I see Lee walk down, and I ask, "Wanna pressure Mum (Aimie) and Gribby into teaching us Haus of Holbein?"

She grins and says, "Sure!"

I yell, "Mum, Gribby, come down here!"

They both run down and say, "What?"

"Teach us Haus of Holbein."

"Why?"

"PLEASE."

In the middle of it Gribby falls flat on his face and we are all wheezing.  Mum (Aimie) says, "The one time we weren't on live is the time Gribby falls."

Lee says, "Oh, it's fine!  I was recording."

We all start laughing as Em posts it on Instagram.  We further learn the dance and do it in some random heals I found in my closet.  Shockingly, we didn't fall.

I take a break and scroll on Instagram for a while.  I put on my story an ask-me-anything to fill the time.  I get plenty of questions about my career and family.  I decide to go for a walk so I find Mum (Aimie) and ask, "Wanna go on a walk with me?"

She smiles and says, "Always!"

She yells, "Gen, Lee we'll be back later!"

We walk outside and I say, "Mum there's something really wrong with Em."

She says, "I know.  Even Gen has been distancing herself since Em started acting weird, I'm really worried."

"Same, are you happy to be back in Six?"

She smiles and says, "Very excited!  If you make it, what queens do you want to cover?"

"Preferably Howard or Parr, but I have the range for all of them. I hope I get a black costume though."

Mum grins, "I mean, there is nobody with a black costume at the moment.  And, Lee said she wanted something other than black."

"Isn't Vicki coming back again?"