EPISODE 1

"Ugh! Another night of torture........Another group of dirty minded men........Another night at the bar. When will I be freed from this?" Shahana thought dejectedly as she put on make up.

The train of her life had taken the wrong track since the day her parents died. Her uncles had conquered all the properties and refused to accept her. She, an unexperienced girl of eighteen was left alone in the heartless world to fend for herself. 

When no one was ready to give her a job due to lack of experience and she had given up all hopes, God sent someone to help her. No, he was not an angel, but the devil, the owner of the hell she worked in now.

He told her that she was beautiful and offered her the job in his bar. Something is better than nothing, isn't it? She accepted the job.

It has been 7 long years since then. She was one of the most sought performers in the bar. Her heart despised herself for all the lustful stares she received. She had lost her dignity. Her heart wailed to stop working there but her brain knew better.

Tonight was no exception. Her boss had informed her that the group of men she had to entertain today were rich. They would give her huge tips if she did her work well.

Shahana finished putting on make up and waited for their arrival.

*****

"Where are we going?" Aryan asked impatiently.

"You would enjoy there." his elder brother, Sunny answered with a wink.

"Bhai! I have an important meeting tomorrow. I don't have the time to visit these stupid places." Aryan finally understood where his brother was taking him.

"You need to chill sometimes, bro. Even dad said you need to enjoy. After all, you cracked a profitable deal for our company and this calls for a celebration." Sunny grinned.

Aryan, the younger son of the business tycoon Purab Khanna was everything that a father would like his son to be. He handled the business with perfection and was as hard as a nail. He did not like wasting his time in partying. He was his father's favourite.

Sunny, the elder son of Purab was the opposite of his brother. Though he helped in their business, he enjoyed partying and wasting his money away. It was not his fault that he not as perfect as his brother. Initially, he had tried hard to please their father, but he was always praising Aryan, so Sunny stopped trying.

Presently, he was taking Aryan to one of the most famous bars of the city. Their friends were supposed to be waiting for them there. They had even booked the best performer for the night.

*****

Shahana cast a quick and uninterested glance at the stupid men in front of her. They were ogling at her. She dismissed her thoughts and began singing in her melodious voice. She had no inking that her appearance had managed to stun one of the guys present. Unlike others, he was not attracted to her body, but it was her voice that caught his attention.

"No.......It can't be her......." Aryan tried to forcefully convince himself that the girl knew and the one who was performing weren't the same.

 Yet, the voice could not be mistaken. The voice flooded his mind with memories.

Flashback:

16 yrs old Aryan had taken admission in a new school. He was walking through the corridor, engrossed in reading his favourite Alex Rider series when someone pushed him, resulting in him colliding loosing his balance and colliding with a girl.

He was about to apologize to her when a slap landed on his cheek.

"Don't mistake me for one of those foolish girls and try this cheap tricks on me. If I see you near me once again, I'll break all your bones." the girl threatened and walked away.

Aryan was speechless. The girl didn't even gave him the chance to explain. She sure had a lot of strength, for his cheek was paining. He made a mental note not to cross the path of the psychic girl again.

She appeared again in Aryan's class in the recess. Spotting Aryan, she went over to him.

"Listen, it was not.........." Aryan started to explain her as he feared that she was there to beat him.

"I'm sorry." she said stiffly.

"Huh?" Aryan had not expected that. He gaped at her foolishly.

"I'm sorry for slapping you in the morning. My friend told me that it was not your fault. You can slap me to make the dues equal." she said solemnly while holding her ears.

Aryan was amazed by the girl's ability to apologize for her mistakes with a straight face. People generally, upheld their views and never apologized even if they were wrong. But, she was different. Moreover, she looked so cute that he could not slap her even if he tried.

"It's ok. I'm glad that the misunderstanding is over." he smiled.

"That won't do. I must compensate for my actions. Wait, I'll treat you to pani puris after school." she suggested.

Aryan had never tasted pani puris earlier. He had heard his friends praising about its taste but his father never allowed him to have one, branding them as unhygienic. He couldn't resist himself from agreeing to her.

Later that  day when they had pani puris, he thanked her. She introduced herself as Shahana and revealed that she hated boys due to their flirty nature. 

Well, you can't simply be strangers to the person who treats you to pani puris, that too for the first time in your life, so they became friends.

Time passed and they became the best of friends, always inseperatable from each other. 

"I'll miss you, come back soon." Aryan said to Shahana through the train's window. He was sad that she was going to her native place with her parents for some days.

"I'm not going forever. I'll return back soon. Be happy that our colleges are next to each other." she replied with her warm smile.

Those were the last words she had spoken to him. She had lied to him. She never returned after that day.

Flashback ends

And today, after long 7 years, he was seeing her again........in a bar.