Chapter 9 : The origin 3 : The lifechanging surgery

A year later pelita heart almost bankrupt because of Claus. In a class there was only Claus. Claus is lonely for the past two months. The only teacher who wants to teach him is no one.

The teacher has to talk in front of a speaker in the teacher's room and order Claus what to do. Because nobody in the class Claus brought many pictures of cate, that's what other students called Vicky Catherine. He saw her pictures and f**ping.

When Claus went to the toilet one teacher named flora walked in to Claus's room. Then flora saw many sp*rm on the floor. She walked carefully and slipped. Then flora accidently swallowed some of Claus's sp*rm, and she fainted and brought to the hospital.

A year later Claus took a trip to Saudi Arabia. He stealthly step into a plane. When he arrived at Dubai he went to a land where lives a prophet.

Everybody didn't know the prophet was
Fake. His name is the great tapaswi. Claus's wish for handsomeness. Then tapaswi used a great spell but accidently turned his face really black.
Tapaswi regret it and Claus told everybody that tapaswi are fake. But no one listen.

He went back to England and met the king. The king asked all of the doctors in England to perform a plastic surgery for Claus. The surgery took 11 hours long. First time was failed then the second time it failed again. Then after 10.000 surgery the doctors did it. Claus became a handsome and strong man. He also changed his name into Donny.
Then he became famous and all girls in England wanted him. The king is very happy to see Claus. Then Claus became the king's boyfriend.

After chau told the story to the demon. The demon finally got it, on why chau is very ugly. The demon amazed and laughed, chau is also laughed, they both laughed so badly,
then chau asked so after everything we went through will you be my friend, demon: YEAH,
chau: really
Demon: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!