SHINee Members Profile

SHINee (샤이니) currently consists of: Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin. Jonghyun passed away on December 18, 2017. SHINee debuted on May 25, 2008, under S.M. Entertainment.

SHINee Fandom Name : Shawol
SHINee Official Fan Color : Pearl Aqua

SHINee Members Profile :

ONEW
Stage Name : Onew
Birth Name : Lee Jin Ki
Position : Leader, Main Vocalist
Birthday : December 14, 1989

ONEW Facts :
- He doesn't have any siblings.
- He admits he has a weak stamina.
- Onew makes the most mistakes during practices.
- Onew won the 'Rookie award' at the "2016 Scene Stealer Festival" for his role in "Descendents of the Sun".
- Onew's official color is green and his fans are called "MVPs" because of the lyrics he sung in their single, "Replay": "Noona you're my MVP".
- Onew was the first member enlisted in the military on December 10, 2018 as an active duty soldier.

KEY
Stage Name : Key
Birth Name : Kim Ki Bum
Position : Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Birthday : September 23, 1991

KEY Facts :
- He doesn't have any siblings.
- The group's No.1 in fashion.
- In SHINee he's the 2nd in terms of how easy he cries.
- Key's official color is pink and his fans are called "lockets".
- Key enlisted on March 4, 2019 and was discharged on October 7, 2020.

MINHO
Stage Name : Minho
Birth Name : Choi Min Ho
Position : Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Visual
Birthday : December 9, 1991

MINHO Facts :
- He has an older brother.
- Minho's dad is a soccer coach so that's where his love of soccer comes from.
- His nicknames are Flaming Charisma Minho, Frog Prince Minho.
- Minho is the SHINee member who eats the most.
- He acted in several dramas such as "Salamander Guru and The Shadow Operation Team" (2012), "To The Beautiful You" (2012), "Medical Top Team" (2013), "Because It's The First Time" (2015), "Drinking Solo" (2016 – cameo), "Hwarang" (2016-2017), "Somehow 18" (2017), "The Most Beautiful Goodbye" (2017).
- Minho won the New Star Award for his role in the drama "To The Beautiful You" during 2012 SBS Drama Awards.
- In 2017 he was voted as among one of the 'Sexiest Man Alive' by Vogue fashion magazine.
- Minho's official color is orange and his fans are called "flames" which comes from his title "Flaming charisma Minho".
- On April 15, 2019 he enlisted at the Marine Corps training center and was discharged on November 15, 2020.

TAEMIN
Stage Name : Taemin
Birth Name : Lee Taemin
Position : Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday : July 18, 1993

TAEMIN Facts :
- He has an older brother.
- He likes watching horror movies.
- He started studying the piano when he was in elementary school.
- He's considered the best dancer out of the group.
- Taemin is known as "magic hand Taemin" because whatever he touches he either loses or breaks.
- He often gets sick when traveling overseas.
- Taemin said he would want to have a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview).
- Taemin is close friends with Kai (EXO), Ravi (VIXX), Jimin (BTS), Timoteo (HOTSHOT) and Sungwoon (Wanna One).
- Taemin was the first member in group to release a solo album, named "ACE" with title song Danger (on August 18, 2014).
- Taemin's official color is yellow and his fans are called "taemints" (because he would hand out candies to noonas).
- He enlisted in the military on May 31, 2021.

JONGHYUN
Stage Name : Jonghyun
Birth Name : Kim Jong Hyun
Position : Main Vocalist
Birthday : April 8, 1990

JONGHYUN Facts :
- He has an older sister.
- His nicknames are Bling Bling Jonghyun, Dino.
- He is the shortest in the group.
- He is the one that wakes up the earliest in the dorm.
- Jonghyun wrote Juliette (which brought SHINee trophies on music shows).
- Key started calling Jonghyun "Jjong" a long time ago, and now a lot of fans call him that too.
- He is one of the Kpop idols with the most songs copyrighted under his name.
- Jonghyun was ranked 27 for The Most Handsome Faces of 2017.
- His official color is blue and his fans are called "blingers" because of his title "Bling Bling Jonghyun".
- Jonghyun dated actress Shin Se-kyung (2010-2011).
- Jonghyun passed away on December 18, 2017. Jonghyun died from carbon monoxide poisoining and the police concluded that it was suicide.

Source : Kprofiles.com