Don't Ever

Addison's POV

I remember that single night like it was yesterday. The night I finally snapped I tried to warn them, I really did, but they didn't listen. They...they just didn't know.

"Addison you freaking retard you need to come here now. Hurry!" that was Angela, my best friend! We have lived together for a long time. Since my parents left me at the age of five. She was always there for me. She stopped the bullies when they came and never let me down.

I got dressed in boardwalk shorts and a t-shirt that was pink, yellow, and blue chevron.
I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and put in a bow that my other best friend Tori made for me out of duck tape when we were in the 5th grade. I walked outside to see that my picture was on a poster with the caption "Hooker from Hooter's"

Tori came down the hallway and saw it and tore it down when she saw I was on the verge of a total break down. She didn't like to see me that way.

As I went down the hallway a guy that I don't even know was laughing and saying " My cousin has a bachelors party that needs a stripper here is his number! Ha ha! You are such a loser." I got a lot of those comments on the way. finally I Arrived at my destination the "Luna Cafe" it was a great place for breakfast! To my luck the lady had just put a sign up that said "closed"

I checked my watch and realized that it was 2:00 in the afternoon and they close every day at 2:00.

Niall's POV~

I can not believe I have to go to this stupid college called "Star Maker University" so stupid. Hey but at least it's in California so I will meet some hot chicks. I mean you're only 21 once. Maybe a model or a life guard or a swimsuit mode... " honey did you pack your poo poo medicine this time? Last time we went on vacation you pooped the size of a baby's head." " Mom that was Harry not me!" "Okay sweetheart go to bed we have a long day tomorrow!" "Night mom." "Good night sweetheart"

Authors note~

I THINK I AM GOING TO MAKE EVERY CHAPTER A DAY IN THEIR LIFE

ALSO SORRY IT IS SO SHORT GUYS THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER

REMEMBER THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN SO DON'T BE HATING! IF YOU DO YOU ARE PROBABLY JUST JEALOUS.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK THANKS FOR READING

BYE BYE GUYS

~Abby