𝟶𝟻 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

A month later,

"Shit!" he cursed under his breath. He was panting while holding his knees but his eyes never get any rest. He grabs his phone and quickly dial a number while leaning on the closest wall, eyes still roaming around.

"Sir! What happened? You didn-"

"We got fooled! They're after me here, come back and- shit!" His phone fell down when someone hit him. Turn around, he was about to fight them back but someone uninvited unexpectedly appear in front of him spraying something into the other three who comes after him.

"Three versus one, aren't you guys too coward to do this? Served you right!" A familiar voice came in his ears but before his brain could find the identity of this woman who just spray something to the other three, she managed to pull him up and run away from the scene, leaving them screaming in pain.

Soon, they arrived in less isolated place. It's near a park and she finally sat down on the nearest couch before noticing endless stares from him.

"Prince Jimin, you can say a thank you instead of staring at me." She scoffs jokingly but the man beside her remained calm.

"Miss Olivia, what were you doing there?"

"I was on my way home after work. My shift ended a little bit late tonight then when I was walking, I saw them trying to harm you. Luckily, I always keep the pepper spray with me. It's really useful, you should try it sometime." She answered with a little smile but it faded away instantly when his cold stares didn't fade away. "Why you keep staring at me like that? I just saved you from those bad guys and here you're staring at me as if I'm the bad guy." She added, rolling her eyes before look away from him.

Jimin was still staring at her as if he's trying to read her mind but the only thing comes to his mind was Howon's voice.

'Here's the report about Miss Olivia, Sir. There's nothing serious about her. She's really innocent. Our team has watched her for this whole month and nothing suspicious come from her, Sir. You can read the details here. She's also working part time in few places, seems like she didn't lie when she said she's an orphan.'

Finally, Jimin shifted his gaze away and scanning his surrounding one more time before landed his gaze on her again. "Well, thank you Miss Olivia but next time, stay away and don't get involve. You don't even know what you got yourself into."

"Tsk, took you long enough, Prince but don't worry, I can take care of myself. I've some basic learned self-defence to protect myself, so it's okay."

"They're not just some bad guys you could find on the road, Miss Olivia. Just- stay away, okay? Next time- wait there should be no next time! Just stay away from things like this, understood?" He snaps at her out of the blue and she was taken back at the sudden outburst. "What are you doing there, let's go. I'll walk you home." He fixes his hat and walking ahead of her.

"Wait for me." She yelled before catching up with him.

"You're not going to ask anything?" Jimin asked, breaking the deadly silence between both of them.

"What should I ask? I thought you're annoyed because I talked too much earlier?" She smirks a little at him, purposely teasing him.

"About those guys and why they're after me, you weren't curious?" He didn't welcome her teasing because his mind was thinking about something else.

"Well, of course I'm curious but you told me to stay away and don't get involve after I helped you. I don't think I've the right to ask for more, since- you know, we're not that close. You saved me once and now I did the same to you. We're even now." She flashes him a smile and Jimin was lying if he said it didn't affect him.

Olivia was wearing a navy-blue jacket with plain white T-Shirt inside pairing with oversize ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers. She has her hair up in ponytail with few strands of hair falling effortlessly on both sides of her cheeks and the moonlight was literally glowing on her face. She looks ethereal in his eyes tonight.

"Prince? Prince Jimin?" She waves her palm in front of the starstruck Jimin. He quickly looked away and fake coughing few times before they continue walking in silence.

"We're here." Jimin stopped without turning to her.

"Oh, I'm still surprised that you know where my house was but then I realized, you could've just asked your guard who sent me back here that day. Still, you have good memories, Prince."

"Take care." He muttered and walk away but a soft grip on his arms stopped him.

"Prince, let me treat your wounds." She requested but the man didn't make any movements, he was still back-facing her. "You can't go back like this, anyone would ask. It won't take long, I promise."

Jimin finally turn around to face her who flash him her sweetest smile, inhales deeply he finally nods at her request.

'Howon, don't wait for me. Go back, I have to take care of something else.'

Little did he know, he ended up stay over that night.

🤎🤎🤎

Sorry for the long wait sksksk I got a little writerblock but it's all fine now! Leave some star to let me know if you're looking forward for next chapters!