Movie Night (Part 5)

Not long after talking to Nat. Her and Wanda showed up they know they have to call before they get here, that is Steve's way of making sure that I don't open the door for Tony or anyone else that might ask questions.

Phone call:

W: "Hey hun, can you open the door please."

Y/N: "Knock on the door twice, please." Your standing at the door now waiting for the knock.

Wanda knocks on the door twice. W: "That's okay right."

You end the call and open the door. "That's just right." You smile bright when you see them and they hug you tight. Before you hear someone behind them. Clint: "See I told you we would make it at the same time." Laughing with the boys. Loki: "Well you actually said we would be here before them but sure why not." Clint just look at Loki with the shut the fuck up face.

You start to laugh. Wanda and Nat slip past you and into the apartment. Steve comes up to you. Steve: "Hey you okay?" "I'm good, did you guys decide to join the fun or what are you doing here?" Bucky: "Chocolate, junk food, Ice crème and movies. Why the hell would we say no." Bucky had come to your side and gave you a side hug.

"Then let's go inside." You say smiling at the team.

After some time of talking and having fun. You hear the doorbell. Steve: "Wanda and Nat did you guys order food or..:" Nat and Wanda looked at each other and back to Steve. Nat: "No, we just talked about figuring out what to eat and I would go get it." Doorbell again. Everyone turns to the door. Steve: "Y/N plan C" he says as he goes towards the door. You look at Wanda and she reads your mind. You get up and run towards your room (Steves bedroom) and into the closet where there is now a secret room made for you.

Wanda follows at the same time she is talking to Loki over mind.

Mind communication with Loki:

W: *Loki I need you to get everything Y/N was sitting with and hide it away*

L: *On it, what is plan C?*

W: *Plan C is her getting into her secret hiding place in her room*

L: *Okay but why did you go with her?*

W: *Because it has to be closed from the outside or you would know where to look. I'm on my way back. If anyone ask I was in the bathroom got it.*

L: *Got it. Everything is gone too*

Steve opens the door. Steve: "What are you two doing here?" He askes as they walk past him. Tony: "Well you did say, you guys were going to have some fun tonight. So peter and I decided to join you as a team." Steve closes the door and follow them into the room where everyone else was waiting to figure out who was at the door. Steve: "You mean you decided that you and Peter had to come and join us."

Everyone turned to see Tony of all fucking people, why the fuck was he here. Nat: "Hey Tony what are you doing here?" Tony looked at Nat. Tony: "We decided to join the fun as a team." Bucky: "Well then you should leave Tony the kid can stay but your not joining the fun we are having with everything you did to your own kid." Everyone nods in agreement.

Tony just stand there shocked over their reactions. Tony: "Okay, fine I fuck up okay. But she's better now, I'm sure of it. I..." Wanda lifted her head and look towards the hallway. Nat followed her eyes site, she knew what was going on. Wanda: "Steve?" is the only thing Wanda had to say before he leaves the room.

Tony: "What is going on here your all hiding something I want to know what it is. This team doesn't have secret for each other." 

Clint: "Coming from the guy who kept his own daughter a secret from all of us and tretede her like hell instead of letting her know all of us and we could all have helped you out Tony. But you don't get it do you. You just a fucked up idiot that doesn't consider that other people has feelings. You kept hurting her Tony. Not one day she wasn't hurt, and you kick her out without thing that you're the last family she had left...." 

Steve: "Your as good as Howard, leaving your family for buisness"

Tony turns around to look at Steve. Tony: "I know how bad my dad was, I was never that bad to her." Wanda: "Yes you were Tony." Tony turns and look at her. Tony: "What do you mean she never told me." Nat: "How could she, every time she wanted to talk to you, you had something better to do, or rather someone better to be with." She looks at Tony then to Peter. Nat: "You chose Peter over her every time. Not even once did you think about her first Tony. NOT ONCE." Tony: "AND HOW WHOULD YOU KNOW" 

"Because I told them."