Amber's Anxiety

"Can you spot James anywhere?" asked Amber looking here and there trying to find her brother.

"Look! he's over there!" said Sofia pointing her index finger in the direction of her brother.

"It looks like Vivian is standing there too! Come on!" vocalized Amber as she pulled her sister's hand to run the way in her brother's direction.

"Ow! Amber! That hurts!" whined Sofia.

"Sorry, sorry! I was just very excited to meet Vivian after such a long time!" replied Amber, enthusiastically.

"We're almost there!" said Amber.

"Hello, Vivian!" greeted Amber.

"Oh! Hey Amber! It's been so long since we last spoke! Even if you are older than me, hehe" replied Vivian sounding just as excited.

"I know, how was your school today?" she queried.

"Oh, it was beyond great! I painted my portrait, and miss Flora gave us an assignment for the week, I'm teamed up with James! How was your school today?" Vivian replied and asked Amber.

"That sounds good! It was well, I suppose! but I've been assigned a very boring and difficult project this week! Astrid and I are going to Albingoria tomorrow since we and Axel have been teamed up" said Amber.

"That's great! I heard you yelling at someone today! Wonder who that was?" questioned Vivian.

"You heard me? Who else did?" asked Amber worriedly.

"Everyone I think!" replied Vivian and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no!" said Amber.

"James! let's go! Now!" said Amber and pulled the hands of her both siblings and ran away without even answering Vivian.

"Wait! Huh! Bye, I guess!" said Vivian and waved her hand.

"BYEEE!" shouted Amber from afar.

"Amber stop! My hand is hurting like anything!" yelled James to his older sister.

"Okaaaaaay!" said Amber loudly and gave an abrupt break to her extreme swift run.

"Now, tell me why were you running like...that?" queried Sofia by crossing her hand over her chest.

"Didn't you hear what Vivian said? Everyone heard me shout at Axel like anything!" said Amber, anxiously.

"Yeah? So?" re-re questioned Sofia.

"I made a bad image of myself!" Amber said in a low voice.

"Nevermind? No one has made fun of you!" said Sofia.

"Yeah! Yeah, I think it was fine!" said Amber finally smiling.

"Good! Let's FINALLY head to the flying coach, shall we?

"Okay! It's been quite late, today," said Amber as they walked towards the coach.

They all got seated and Amber spoke up,

"Let's get going, coachman!" commanded Amber.

"Yes, m'lady," said the coachman, submissively.

"Anyway Amber why did you yell at Axel? When you two are great friends?" asked James.

"We ARe great friends, I only yelled at him because he never told me he had a brother!" frowned Amber.

"He does? Who is he?" questioned James.

"He is your classmate, Prince Hugo," replied Amber.

"Oh! I see that Sofia has been teamed up with him" recalled James.

"Yeah! It seems like I have, he's quite boring and extremely shy!" scowled Sofia.

"Hahahahahaha!" both James and Amber laughed wholeheartedly.

"Amber! you just yelled at your good friend! Isn't thiiiis funny?!" said Sofia and narrowed her eyes.

"Oh! I think I need to apologize!" said Amber.

"You can, tomorrow!" said James.

"If I must!" said Amber, flatly.

Then they reached their desired destination, which was the palace of Enchancia.

Do you guys ship Axember? Comment down below!

Toodle-pip!