Intro

"Kian hurry up you need to take me to school!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Why can't you drive?" Kian said, walking down the stairs.

"My Rover's Tramsission blew yesterday, I told you but I dont think you listened" I sad, shaking my head and laughing.

"Uh, Alright then, Meet you in the car" He said as he was grabbing something to eat.

"Grab me some poptarts please!" I said, opening the front door and walking out. Kian was not that far behind. I opened Kian's black Jeep door and hopped inside.

"It's your last day, you excited?" Kian asked me.

"Excited that I wont see Jackson and his new slutty girlfriend for two stright months? Hell yes I am." I said, plugging my phone into the Aux plug and turning on 7/11 by Beyonce. Kian and I sing along to it until he pulls into the Ridgewood Highschool parking lot.

"You can do this, it's the last day, let them know that no one messes with the Lawley Family" He said. I smiled and closed the door. I walked into school, and got the usual stares and whispers.

Let's start with this. Kian Lawley is a HUGE famous youtuber. Im his Sister, Codie Lawley. A few years ago Kian introduced me to his friends younger brother at a party, aka Jackson. We became really good friends, and then We started dating. We dated for about a year, and then in the middle of Junior year he broke up with me. He spread rumors about me and told everyone every secret I have ever told him. That's what everyone is whispering about. Ever since, he has a new girl every week. Its honestly disgusting.

I walked to my locker and got my books for my first class, Sychology. I walked into the room, and when the bell rang, everyone quieted down.

"okay, class. Listen up." Mr. Dane said as he closed the door.

"do you remember at the beginning of the year, I asked you to write down one person's name and one word to describe them?" I rolled my eyes as he said this. Jackson had told everybody to write "Slut" On the paper with my name on it.

"Well, we're going to do that again, but you have to put a different adjective that describes that same person, to see if they have changed over the year" He said. "Alright, start writing" He said, sitting down behind his desk.

I thought about what I should describe Jackson as, At the beginning of the year, I still was kind of mad at him, so I put "Asshole." I have to put a different adjective down..hmm. I tapped my pencil against my lips as  thought. I worte a word down on the peice of paper.

"Traitor"

I turned the paper in and everyone else did after about ten minutes.

"Okay, Im reading the befores and afters."

"Dalton Cunningham was 'aarogant' and now is...still arrogant" Everyone laighed.

"Jackson Graham was an a-hole" he paused. "and not he is a traitor" I heard a couple of ooooohhhhss. everyone knew it was me. Oh well.

"Codie Lawley was a slut, and now she's 'superbad'"

I looked up and decided to listen. Who wrote that? I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the transfer student who transferred after christmas break. We hadn't talked at all, Girls were really into him. Our eyes met and locked, until he winked. Was it him? I zoned out until the bell rang. I practically ran to my locker.

"Im guessing you think it was me" I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me. I turn around.

"Transfer guy" I said, half smiling.

"Actually, my name-" I cut him off.

"We're in almost every class together, and you just now decide to talk to me?" I asked him. I didnt him time to answer. I started walking away.

"If you we're thinking it was me, you're correct." He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

i turned around quickly, walking back towards him.

"Why?" i asked.

"I like girls like you, everyone calls them a slut when obviously you arent, its just jealous ex boyfriends starting shit" He said.

"I dont like guys who are arrogant and only try to get in girl's panties" I said, walking away, this time, i didnt turn around.

the rest of the day was alrgiht. i just want to go home so i could pack for my trip with Kian.