Meeting Sammy

We had gotten on the bus last night about 2am. I was so tired. I woke up to noise downstairs and looked at the clock. It's like 1 in the afternoon, why didnt anyone wake me up? Surely Nash wouldve woken me up..

Then I remembered Last night. Nash was so sweet. What even were we? I looked at my phone and had a lot of pictures of Nash and I on the beach. There was one of us smiling at each other, and one of him when he was holding me and running into the water, and there were about thirty of us kissing. Oh great. I didnt even check twitter because I knew there would be so much hate. I threw on some of Kians old sweatpants and a Softball tshirt from my school. I stepped down the ladder and found an unfamiliar face in the boys bunks. He was laying down on his phone shirtless and hadnt noticed me yet.

I cleared my throat. He looked up from his phone.

"Oh Hey" He said, smiling. Dimples, Holy Fuck.

"Hey, Im Codie Lawley." I smiled.

"Kian's sister?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Im going to get something to eat" I said, walking throught the curtain the separates the boys bunk from the kitchen and living area of the bus. I felt my phone vibrate. Nash was calling me.

"Hey Nash" I answered.

"Hey Babe, Everyone is out shopping and everything, and Im meeting my dad for some meetings. Will yu be okay being alone?" He asked. To be honest I was dissapointed but I was okay with it. I was tired.

"Yeah, Ill be fine!" I said, smiling.

"Okay, Cods. I'll talk to you later" He said. I could hear the smile in his voice and those three words lingering on his lips.

"Bye Nash" I said, cutting him off. I wasnt ready to hear them again, the last time I heard them was a lie. Im not ready. I put some eggo waffles into the toaster and went to the boys bunk to where the mystery boy was chilling.

"What's your name again?" I asked.

"Sammy" He said, looking up from his laptop which now had his attention.

"Oh, cool." I said.

"So..?" He asked, knowing that I had a question on my mind.

"Do you want to hangout today since everyone else is gone?" I asked, really hoping he would say yes because im already bored out of my mind.

"Um sure, let me get ready" He said, hopping down out of the bunk.

"Ill go put some better clothes on" I said as I climbed up to our bunking area. I put on some washed out denim shorts and a nike crop top with High top white vans. I threw my hair up in a high ponytail and put some mascara on. I grabbed my wallett and my sunglasses and climbed back down the ladder.

"You get ready fast" he said, smiling.

"Yeah I mean, It's Just you" I said.

"That hurt" he said as he put his hand over his heart and we hopped off of the bus.

"We should rent a car" I said. He agreed and we ended up renting a white corvette.

"You Hungry?" Sammy asked. I nodded. He pulled into a donut shop.

'Sammy I love donuts omg" I said, practically running out of the car and into the store. I got a choclate donut with sprinkles and a white hot chocolate. Sammy got a dozen regular glazed to bring back on the bus. We drove to an outdoor mall and walked around.

"Tell me about yourself, Sammy" I said. He gave me a weird look.

" If were going to be hanging out more then I need to know soem things" I luaghed.

'there's not muhc to me, Im from Ohmaha, along with Jack Gilinsky and Johnson, but we didnt really know eachother until later." I nodded.

"I started playing the guitar when I was about ten, but I gradually got better" He contiued.

"Oh cool, I've always wanted to learn how to play" I said.

'Ill teach you" he laughed at my excitement.

"Okay continue" I said.

"Well, Im an open book.. I love my mom" Sammy said. I stopped in my tracks.

"What, Codie are you okay?" He stopped too.

"Yeah, Moms are just a personal subject for me" I started to walk.

"You wanna talk about it?" He said. I shook my head.

"We'll leave it for another time" I smiled.

We continued to joke around when I recieved a text from an unknown number. I opened it and there was a picture of Nash and some girl kissing. I froze. This cant be happening. I texted back.

"Who is this?"

i almost instantly recieved a text back. It was Cameron. The Fuck?

"Codie, are you sure youre okay?" Sam asked. I shook my head no and showed him the picture.

"Were you and Nash a thing?" He asked, handing me my phone back. I nodded.

"He's always been kind of an asshole" He said. I didnt say anything.

"Kian cant find out, hes gonn kill him." I said.

"But he hurt you, arent brother supposed to protect little sisters?" He asked.

"This has happened before with another guy, Kain almost went to Jail." I said.

"Can we just go back to the bus.."I asked. we went back to the bus, it was an awkward car ride.

When we made it to the bus, everyone was back.

"Nash can I talk to you?" I asked him. He nodded. I glanced and cameron and mouthed a thank you ad he nodded.

When we went into the other room I took out my phone and revealed the picture. Nash ran his fingers throguh his ahir.

"Nash how could you, you know how awful my past was. You promised you wouldnt do this to me and you fucking broke your promise" He was speechless. I walked out of the room. I was so hurt, I dont understand. Ive only known him for a few days. I cant go through this again. I need a stress reliever.

"Sammy" I knocked.

"Come in" I heard him cough.

"Um do you by any chance have..umm.." I put two fingers to my lips as a signal.

"Yeah, here" he said, rolling me a blunt.

"Thanks Man" I said, heading up towards the roof of the bus. I found Cameron Up there.

"Hey" I said, sitting next to him. He mumbled a slight hey.

"Are you stoned right now dude?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah" He said, leaning in closer. Before I kew it, our lips collided and I felt like I was on top of the world.