The 1st Day

"Cods" I heard Kian's voice.

"mhm" I said as i started to open my eyes.

"Everyone is up, we're getting ready for the first show. Are you feeling up to it?" Kian asked.

"Hell yes" I said as i shot out of bed. I still felt a little weak, but I was back to normal. I went into the bathroom to get ready with all of the girls. When I walked in, I was bombarded with questions.

"So you and Cameron?" Andrea said. I shook my head.

"Theres nothing going on, He didnt talk to me all school year and decides to talk to me now? Im not going to be pulled in that easily" I said.

"Good for you, Im Proud" Maggie said as she came into the bathroom and plugged in her curling wand.

"Im gonna go get dressed" I told them, walking out of the small bus bathroom and over to my black suitcase. I pulled out a black pair of high waisted jean frayed shorts with gold studs on the butt pocket, a plain white crop top with a black floral pocket and my maroon vans. I pulled my phone off of the charger and grabbed my wallet. I climbed down the ladder that granted access to the girl's living room and led into the main living room.

"Hey Nash" I said as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Whats Up Codie" He said with the sweetest smile on his face.  His eyes were amazing, they drew me in like i wanted to see everything they have seen.

"What?' nash said, breaking me out of my trance.

'You're eyes, theyre just so" I paused.

'i dont even know how to describe it" I continued. he laughed.

"What?" I said, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Youre just so honest" he said.

"And How's that?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows because i was so confused.

"Most gilrs would use a word like 'Cool' or 'pretty' but you, you said what you thought. I like that" He said. We just sat there in silence. Staring at eachother. I was trying to read what he was thinking. my eyes flickered to his lips and then back to his eyes. His did the same. He leaned in closer as did I, until we were centimeters apart. our lips gently brushed against eachother's, and then Jackson popped into my head. Was I over him? Jackson made it so hard for me to trust anyone ever.

"We can't Nash" I said, turning my head. His head rested against my shoulder as he let out a light sigh. I lifted his chin up.

"Maybe a little later when we get to know eachother more, okay?" I asked. He nodded and I kissed his cheek. Then we started talking about random things like how my school life was and everything.

"Cmon guys the show starts in an hour we have to do VIPS" Kian said as everyone practically ran through the bus door into the crowd of screaming girls.

"Who is that slut" I heard some girls say. I turned around and glanced. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and facing me the oppisite way. I looked up and saw Nash.

"wha-" I started to say, but then he cut me off.

"dont worry about them, just smile and wave to the ones who deserve it" He said, half smiling. We made it safely inside to the vip tables. It was four to a table, and Kian was with me along with Nash and Hayes.

I wasnt really a "Famous Viner" or anything so I didnt expect any autographs or pictures. Nash had almost finsihed his line and called me over.

'yeah?" I said, sitting in Nash's chair behind the table.

"You looked lonely" He said as he signed an autograph for a girl.

"Im just not famous like you guys are" I laughed, shrugging my shoulders.

right after that, a fan come up to nash and asked for a picture. He agreed.

"Can Codie get in it, too? I follow her on instagram and I love her so much" She told him. Nash waved me over.

"this wonderful aldy wants a picture with both of us" Nash said. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I took a picture with her and went ot my seat.

"Okay this does not mean you're right" I said, shaking my head.