🌹💧Jinkook-together forever

Ship: Jinkook
Idea by: byseokjeon💜💞❤️
Top: Jungkook
Story: What can better happened than became best friend for ever and fall in love with each other.

___________________________.

"Son u better not to talk to anyone or u will get punishment!!! U will stay here and wait for me okay?!" Jin's mom yelled and Jin quickly nod." Y-y-yes m-madam." Jin's mom leave and Jin was sitting on ground looking around and smiled.

Jin pov:

The sound of birds on trees, the beauty of the natural, this is what I love. It made me happy. I saw the kids playground, they are happy, laughing. I wish I could had friends and play.

Suddenly I heard steps behind me I looked and saw small boy with white shirt, blue shorts, and having bruises on leg and had cute bandage with butterflys on knee. I looked at his face, I saw he have lollipop in his mouth. He looked so cute with hat, his cute big eyes and pouty lips.

He started looking for something in his pocket and pulled out another lollipop. "Do u want some too?" And show his cute smile, witch looked like bunny.

Jungkooks pov:

Mommy give me money so I can buy my favorite lollipop. Yay!!! I'm happy! When I payed with money to nice smiley girl I quickly run outside and open it. Yummy!!!! It's so good! I like that girl she have nice smile and even give me free lollipop to share with someone.

I putt my lollipop in pocket and playfully start jumping while walking to playground. Suddenly I saw cute boy sitting on ground.

He was wearing ripped clothes and hady many bruises.Those bruises look bad. And he looks sad and looking at playground. Hmm.... OH! I GOT IDEA! i quickly run to that boy . Aww he look so cute! He have big cute eyes, chubby cheeks, and skin like milk! I love milk!!! Mostly banana milk.

I tried to find a lollipop, when I found it i give it to cute boy. "..." And smiled. " N-no t-thank y-you, I c-can't" he said he had cute voice. But he sounded sad and scared. "Take it i have mine and this one is for u!!" giggle. "N-n-no s-sorry I can't... Mom D-don't allow me s-sweets" he said witch made me shooked, I couldn't be alive without candies!!! I saw some mother going to us, I guess it is his mom"WHAT I TOLD U?!!! DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE!" his mom take him by ear witch made me so shooked. How can mother act like that to him?

Since that day I never saw him again.... I don't even know his name.....

*TIME SKIP AFTER 5 YEARS*
Jungkook is 16 years old and Jin is 15 years old

I was walking to my class to meet my group. Yeah I'm the most popular in school. I do basketball, drawing, dancing. Noone dare to talk to me or do. Bc they are scared of me. But those girls ugh!!! They are so annoying, they follow u,. Steal ur things, and tell u how cool u are and bla bla bla and the most that they want to marry u and they love.

They don't know I'm gay, and that I still like the boy who i meet when I was younger. Yes I know. How can u like him he was just kid, u don't know him and bla bla bla.

I still like him....

*TIME SKIP AFTER*

Now I'm in my class bored and throwing paper balls at nerds. And my group laughed from it.
Suddenly someone knock on door.

"Come in" teacher said. I was curious who it was.

Hello guys I didn't update for a while so I will send this what I wrote, I'm sorry I don't update much i have problems but I'm fine so I hope u guys aren't mad at me :)