Moo 🐄

Y/n's POV:

"Blahhhhh I'm bored" I whispered while laying on the grass with Preston Harrison and Nerris. Right now David was teaching us about some wired ass trees and the difference between them.

"Why do we need to learn about the difference between trees! Doesn't he know when we get out of here we will just forget we even came here!.." I said.

"And that concludes the difference between two trees! But that doesn't end our activity!" David said and all the kids ground.

"Today you'll be in a pair of two and you and your partner will find all the trees on this list!" David said as he held up a paper with writing all over it.

"Ok partners are..Nikki and Ered, Harrison and Nerris, max and y/n, space kid and Neil, and Dolf and Preston." Gwen said.

In all honesty, I wasn't paying attention so when max walked up to me, I was in the middle of watching a bee on a flower.

"So are you gonna just watch that flower all day or are we gonna find the stuff?" Max asks. "What?" I say and look up at him. He just sighs and pushes the paper to me.

I look at the paper and see the different trees.

"Aw fuck."

Time skip (third person POV:)
——————————————————————

"Huh..what's this old house?" Max said as he walked over to an abandoned house. "Max? Come on we need to get this dumb thing over with!" Y/n said, but max just walked over to the house.

"Come on max! You know what happened to Ashley from The Walten Files when she was curious? She died!" Y/n said as she hesitantly followed him.

"Oh shut up y/n.." Max said as he walked over into the house. Y/n followed him slowly as she looked around the house. "If we die..I will totally rub it in your face in the after life.." y/n growled as she walked with max.

They walked around until..
.
.
.
*THUD*

The two teens stopped in there tracks. "What was that..." y/n whispered. "How the fuck am I supposed to know..!" Max whisper shouted. Y/n was about to say something until she heard walking.

"What the fuck" she said as she got behind max. "Welp I never expected to die in a shitty place like this.." Max said as he closed his eyes waiting to be killed. Y/n looked over Max's shoulder and saw a...

Baby cow..?

"What the fuck is a baby cow doing in the middle of a forest?" Y/n said as she walked up to the cow. "A what?" Max said as he opened his eyes to see y/n petting a baby cow.

"What the hell?" Max said as he stood there and watched y/n pet it. "Uhm.." y/n said as she pet it. "I think we should leave" Max said as he watched the cow sit on y/n's lap.

Why was he so worked up of a cow on her lap..?

"Why? The cow will be here alone!" Y/n said as she watch the cow. "It will probably be here tomorrow!" Max said as he started walking out the house.

Y/n thought long and hard about what she was about to do.

Fuck it.

Max's POV:

She brought the fucking cow back to camp. WHAT THE FUCK??