Yoink

Max's POV:

Nikki kept on rambling on about the new kid, until we all heard yelling.

We turned our heads to look at Preston, Harrison,and Nerris's tables and...the new kid?

"The fuck is the new kid hanging out with those nerds for?" I said as we all watched as they yelled and laughed at each other.

"I don't know, but I wish I could sit by her.." Nikki said with a pout. I just rolled my eyes at her.

(Time skip to night time)

Y/n's POV:

As night rolled in I said bye to my friends. I wasn't really tired, so I decided to sit by the lake for a bit.

I walked to the docks and sat down, admiring the stars in the night sky. You started humming "slow dance with you" from adventure time (because that song is so good)

"What are you doing?" You jumped at the voice behind you as the person sat down. Oh it was that kid, what's his name..Zach? Mac? ..max!

"Nothing much" I said to him as I watched the sky. "Oh, why are you still awake?" Max asked me while looking at the stars.

"Couldn't sleep, what about you?" I said as I hugged my knees. "Same,," he said. It went silent, not an awkward one, just nice silence.

It was nice, until, "what are y'all doing out here?" Fuck..

Of course David just has to walk in while it's peaceful! I saw max was about to say something, 9/10 it would lead Into an argument, which you where too tired to deal with.

"Max was helping me find something I dropped, it's very important to me, but we found it and where about to head to bed sir" you said as sweet as you could, with a smile.

"Oh, ok! Thank you for helping her max! Anyway y'all should head to bed, good night campers!" David said as he walked away from us.

"How do you come up with lies so easy?" Max said as he looked at me in awe.

"Imma good liar"