Chapter 13💛

High school December 2nd Thursday 12:45pm

Jada💛~

"Alright, class for projects I don't care if you do partners or not. I'm going to be nice and say no one has to present." Mr.Launter said or Trevor said. Everyone in the class started to cheer and jump up and down. Dereck, Aaron, and I shared this class. The boys hated it because all this class was projects everyday but, they were easy I would always get them done within one day. As he went into a lecture I looked over at Aaron to see what he was drawing this time. "Damn. There you go drawing her again" Derrick said looking at Aaron shaking his head.

"You remember when you told us you always draw whatever comes to mind or in your heart?" I asked him. He nodded yes. "Is Nala on your mind?" I asked him. He didn't respond he shrugged his shoulders. "Nah nigga she in yo heart. Shit when you gone tell her how you feel. Letting that nigga take yo girl." Dereck said eating skittles. "Is it something you guys would like to share with the class?" Trevor asked. We didn't say anything. "Alright then class get started in your projects" everyone went into conversation.

"Anyways, ever since they've been dating she completely closed off Alexis and I. And, did she tell you guys that she quite the cheer team? All around the same time he quit basketball? That's too much of a coincidence for me." I looked at Q he looked shocked. "You ain't know did you?" Derrick asked with an eyebrow raised. "Nah I didn't... I think he touched her" he scrunched his face up.  "Hold on bro you ain't do nothing?" Dereck sat up in his seat. "Nigga I said I think. She said he wasn't so I'm gone mind my business and take her word for it" I shook my head.

Knowing Aaron I know for sure he wasn't going to let this go. He was drawing her all morning. He even drew her once with a huge circle on her shoulder which I'm guessing is a bruise. The bell rang and it was time To go to lunch. "Mrs. Marcy stay back so I can speak with you." Mr. Launter spoke. Everyone left the the room
Except me. "Sit down" he said. I sat in the chair in front of him. "Yes" I spoke. "So have you been avoiding me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.  How do you say I slept with the teacher during fall break on accident? Yup. That was me. I didn't know who he was. I thought he was this sweet 21 year old guy with a cute daughter.

My parents and I got into and altercations. They had me outside for three days and I was ashamed to tell my friends. But, one day behold Mr.Launter lives next door he seen me. He threatened to call the police and cps on parents which is stupid because I'm 18. But, he took me in and during a moment of weakness we slept together. "I'm not ignoring you Trevor." I rolled my eyes. "So, I'm good enough to sleep with and live with but not good enough to talk to before you leave?" He asked like I owe him anything. Well I do but that's not the point. Look the only crime is that he's my teacher because I'm 18 years old.

"Trevor your my teacher I can't be seen with you at school." I whisper yelled. "I'm not saying that. I'm attached to you jade. So is my daughter. I understand our situation, trust me I do I could lose my job. But, avoiding me isn't going to make what happened between us go away." I couldn't face home anymore I needed to get out this room. I got up out the chair and gathers my things. "Stop running from me and your problems jada." He said without looking at me. I stood there for a minute and left the classroom.

Tiffany💛~

Today I decided to take a day off work I've been working like crazy. I'm trying to get more employees I don't have to show up to work anymore. I miss having time with my kids. I decided that my house needed some more ground rules. Going upstairs I wanna be nice and clean the whole house. I just got finished cleaning Aaron and Q's room might I sat they are very unorganized. Going into Marie's room it seemed pretty clean. I dusted off her vanity and went into her bathroom. I took the cleaning supplies from under the sink and wiped down the sink.

Next, I cleaned the toilet and tub. Following up I throw the towels I used away but before I dropped them I noticed an familiar box. It was box of free birth control. Shaking my head I take Marie in and treat her like my own why can't she ever come to me about things like this. Is she having unprotected sex? I'm not going to tell Mike this one because this is just us girls but if it's something serious then my husband needs to know about it. He needs to be told about it slowly. Throwing it away. I continued into my bedroom and lasted down I decided to call my husband.

"Hey, baby" I said as soon as is his face popped up on the screen. "Hey, mamas. What you doing home?" He asked looking confused. "Just you know cleaning and thinking on what to cook for dinner. I think we should start back with everyone sitting and eating at the table." I scratched my freshly silk press hair. "That's a good idea maybe we should have Nala invite her little nigga over. I ain't get properly introduced the first time." Mike is not going to let this go. He was quickly introduced because I didn't want him chasing her little boyfriend away. "Bae leave that boy alone. May I say Nala's been different lately ever since dating him and I'm going to figure it out."