Chapter 29💛

September 23 Friday 8:30 pm

Sunbury Condo's (Aaron & Nala)

Aaron💛~

"You sure sis okay with us coming over I know y'all just got home with the baby and all." I shook my head yeah to Q. Alexis and him wanted to come to the house with me. Apparently, Alexis decided to come to the tattoo shop with Q today. "Yeah, I spoke to her before I left, she said she was going to cook and put Jr. down so we can chill."

It only took me about 15 minutes to get to the house. Once we pulled up, I got out my car first to unlock the door as they followed carrying conversation. As I opened the door, I smelled the good food Nala created. Also hearing AJ crying at the top of his lungs. "Aww what's wrong with nephew Alexis asked as they sat on the couch. "NALA!" I called out her name. Following AJ's cries, I assumed she was still trying to put him down. Going into AJ's nursery I seen him crying to the top of his lungs. "Hey, son where's momma? Huh?" Bouncing him up and own calming him. Noticing his diaper needed to be changed. Walking out the nursery I walked out into the hall to check the bathroom out there. Seeing she wasn't there I went into the bedroom seeing she had clothes all over the floor. "What the hell is she doing? NALA! " I knocked on the bathroom door hearing the tub water going off.

She didn't answer so I went in. "SHIT!" I yelled seeing nala under the water running in the tub. "What's wrong!" Q and Alexis came into the bathroom "OMG" Alexis then takes junior out of my hands as I lifted Nala up and out the water. Helping me Q grabs a robe off the back of the bathroom door to cover her body. I then lay her on the bed trying to check her breathing. "The ambulance are 10 minutes away." "Damn Nala" I rubbed my head stressing.

Hospital

" Mr. Greene your wife will be just fine. But were worried about her this event seems like a suicide attempt and this is not the first time your wife has been here for similar matters. " Nodding my head, the only way I could get information on Nala was to tell them she was my wife. Her mom then walks up behind me with Marie. "Omg is she okay Aaron?" " Yes. she's fine she'll be okay. Look Doctor we've been looking into getting some help." I took a deep breathe. "Look doctor my daughter isn't crazy obviously she's just suffering postpartum depression" The doctor nodded agreeing. "Well, I left a few therapist and coping methods on the table next to her bed. You guys can go head go in, two at a time. "

Mrs. Tiffany and I were walking in the room as Alexis and Marie kept Junior company. " Oh, look at my baby." Mrs. Tiffany walked over and kissed Nala's Forehead. "Momma I'm fine" She took a deep sigh looking at me. "You hungry?" She asked her. Nala Nodded. "I'm going to go to their cafe to see what they have" She kissed her forehead and touched my shoulder before walking out. "Why would you call her?" Nala finally spoke to me. "She's your mom Nala. I thought you were gone what the hell was I supposed to do. With our son in the room and you're drowning in bath water nala?" I was pissed because ow the h ell she gone be mad at me. Ever since AJ was born it's like she's lost herself. "Where is he?" She asked ignoring my concerns. "With your sister and Alexis." I rolled my eyes. "I'm so embarrassed" She shook her head now looking down. "Do you want to see him?" I asked walking closer to the hospital bed she was in.

"No, please no" She shook her head. I already knew this was going to be tougher from here. After Nala told me she was pregnant I never imagined going through this. About to start another conversation I got an phone call from my pops. Answering after three rings. "What you want?" I answered. "Nigga I'm fuck you up. But I need you to make this trade for me. Q ain't answering his shit. take his ass with you if you by his ugly ass."

I took it away from my ear and looked at the phone before putting back up to my ear. "I'll see what I can do." I sighed heavy. " Don't try... Do Ace thank you" he said calling me by my nickname the guys gave me. "What are you about to do?" Nala asked sitting up a little. "Look, Nala there's something I gotta tell you baby."

Jada 💛~

I've been living with Mrs.Decoy and I might I say she's a really great mother. Sweet lady for letting me stay here. I pay her $150 for staying here not because she asked but because I felt guilty for being here. Right now I was on my way to Dereck house. I had went to work and classes online. Keeping myself busy. I finally decided to go talk to Dereck again. Mainly because I felt I gave him some time. Shit a lot of time. He's been liking my pictures back and leaving little comments under my post I think it's time. Finally pulling up. I get out my car taking deep breathes

As I slowly walk to his door. Once I get to his door I knocked knocked quietly. Not getting a response quick enough I knocked again. I then hear commotion as he opens the door with his shirt off and some girl half naked sitting on his couch. "Omg. I'm sorry I can leave" I try to turn to leave as he stops me. "Nah. You good she finna leave" he does a nod to side as she rolls her eyes and walked out half naked to I don't know where. It wasn't too car but his outside. Where the hell she walking to like that?

————————————————————————

~ Comment share vote ❤️