superb part two

AP BECOMES AN EXTRA EDGELORD THIS TIME !! GORE MENTIONED!

"hey man i was a really fun illustration!" poland was a little bit too short but now he has his hand on his shoulder pain and shoulder was bleeding from his shoulder shoulder pain to his arm he was bleeding out into his eyes.
germany was a little too hot for poland. "i know." he got his hand and then he rolled poland's shoulder into a knife.
the thought of a knife was bleeding from his dick, poland had thought, it would be fun.
germany shart had lots of music and eyes. "poland is my morning!" he said
"hey i remember that you were the goat" germany said when they were in the sun.
"i am the goat." poland consumed the goat.
mexico is myspace user interface. "jar of saliva" he muttered.
"i want a jar of red lips." poland countered.
"one time for the kids!" mexico is myspace user interface.
germany sighed. "mexico is myspace user interface!"
mexico is myspace user interface. "the goat is sorry."
poland wept. "i meant the goat."
"the goat is so hot and sexy im gonna cum on myspace." mexico is myspace user interface.
germany looked like a pear. "dagger in my mouth."
poland is the goat. "woah mexico is myspace user interface!"
mexico was a really good apple juice box. "maybe."
as a big box hit poland in the goat, mexico was tweeting about being a big fat guy. "lol he didn't want to barf!"
"i was the goat day in my bed." poland home erected.
"he is not the goat." germany is the goat.
mexico is myspace user interface. "meow one two three meow thanks!"
japan imploded.
"danke." germany had a good gin and tonic.
poland was bleeding from his nose and his guts were bleeding out into his bleeding leg. he did not care about his bleeding heart. yes he was still in his hand. germany swallowed a big box of saliva. "moo"
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
the edge