4 argue

Next Day

Its my second day of school and I feel less nervous now I said to myself....

I saw my classmates but I looked away and went to our classroom.....

while they were playing weird games I was looking at my phone playing games because our teacher hasn't arrived yet because he beeds to do something important......

While I was playing games with my phone.......

I saw chubs getting mad at coco and I didn't know the reason why.........

So I took courage and went to coco ......

and asked him if he was ok and he said that he was ok he asked me what my name is and I said sofie ok my name is coco he said.........

After sometime

We got a little close I asked him If he could send me some games from share it and he said yes....

While I was choosing games that he would send me then I saw a video of him in his naruto costume......

But when I was about to play it he brushed off my hands away and...............

Our eyes met I saw him getting embarrased because I saw his video that he has his naruto costume on....

After a while we got really close he started teasing me we always played tag when its lunch time or snack time...     

In the classroom when I was cleaning........

melon suddenly approached me and asked me what my name is and i said sofie and he said that his name was melon and then he asked me if I was okay and When I was about to reply to him chubs suddenly..........

Chubs suddenly asked melon who was he talking to............why are you talking to a tree....

I was really angry at chubs because I thought he was nice and friendly.........

I thought he was my friend........

Before I go home coco and jam said goodbye to me while smiling and waving at me....

And I waved and said goodbye to them too before leaving..........

After a while I went back home
I did my routine
I did my assignments
And I went to bed because I was really tired......
Goodnight everyone I said before shutting my eyes and go to  sleep........

Hi Guys! I hope you liked my chapters please vote for my book and PLEASE comment if you liked it!😊
Thank you for the support your giving me!😊😊

Hi guys Im writing this story right know and i really feel dizzy because its already 2:38 am right know......................