Chapter 21

We made it to my house. Of course, Ma isn't home yet. So, I'm just here alone with Bianca. We've been dating for a couple months, but honestly, I'm still nervous being around her. That's something I guess will never go away. No scratch that. 

It's excitement I feel for her. The nervous came from Madison. Someone that I felt like I had to change for her to actually like me. I changed how I acted, spoke, and sometimes I changed a bit of my personality for her. I used to want her since middle school, now I realize that she wasn't the one for me. It's crazy to realize that you don't like someone anymore until it's too late. Bianca and I were in my room. 

She sat on my bed while I sat at my desk. She pulled out the homework she had in her book bag.

"So, I need help with chemistry." She told me. I chuckled. "Well, you're looking at the wrong person. Chemistry is not my strong suit at all." She smiled.

"I mean I'm okay at it, but I could be better; much better actually it's just hard." I nodded in agreement. She sat the homework on her lap and started working on it. She looked adorable with her hair in her face and the pencil between her teeth, her face in a slight frown for concentration.

When we were finished with our homework, we sat down on my floor together. She laid her head on my shoulder. "I don't hang out with Madison and them anymore really." I was shocked. "What? Why?" I felt her sigh. "Because I'm falling out with them. Well mainly Madison." I turned my body to face her, and she lifted her head off of my shoulder. "Why?" 

I asked her again. She sucked her teeth. "She's been acting really funny lately, all of them been acting strange. Plus, I hate the way they talk about Monica and Nalia." "Who?"

 I was so lost. I didn't know anything. "They're sisters and they're new. They came in like a couple weeks ago. Madison decided to let them in our group, but then a few days later; she started talking about them. It's because they're really pretty and Madison and the group don't like competition. I'm still cool with Shanice, though."

I rubbed her back a little because I saw her shoulders slump a bit. "Well, don't worry you'll find your real friends." I nodded.