Chapter 7

Hero POV
Yes I know I'm a fucking idiot for getting all crazy and possessive, but Josephine is mine now. I don't care what anybody says.

(A/N a little of hero's POV cause I don't really know what the hell to write for that cock sucker

Jk about the cock sucker part

Josephine POV
The next day

I can't fucking believe that scum bag have the audacity to have some sort of claim on me, but the other crazy side of me kinda like it.

Get your fucking head in the game Josephine!

Right shit! I forgot I'm in pe in the middle of a soccer game that I fucking hate man, "langford get your head in the game!" my coach yells I nod and run. I don't know what the fück to do I never played this shit!. "Uhh Samantha a little help here thank youu!" I say "jo this game isn't that fucking hard all you got to do is make sure the ball don't go in our net okay" Samantha say I nod.

5 minutes later of playing

I'm laying on the bench with Samantha trying to catch my breath fuck im tired as shit. I tap on Samantha trying to get her attention while she's hanging on the bench for dear life until the gym doors fly open with the one and only Hero Fiennes tiffin with a group of guys coming behind him, well that caught Samantha attention while I'm still trying to breath

"Josephine sit up!" Samantha whisper yells
I only give her the middle finger "LANGFORD"
I fall off the bench startled by my coach yelling, everyone laughs and I fake laugh trying to hide the embarrassment "yes coach spike" I say he glares at me and say " did you just give her the middle finger" coach says "I-i n-no i didn't" I lie but now I regret it " 30 laps around the gym!" coach says and Samantha is over here laughing her ass off while I just look at him like he grew two more heads "well what are you waiting for get to running!"

The hell I am. I get up and stomp my way towards the gym door but I'm stopped by coach screaming from the top of his lungs "LANGFORD IF YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR YOU GOT IT COMING!" coach lliterally screams that I had to cover my ears.

skip from the 30 laps

I can't get up I'm so tired that I'm laying on the gym floor trying to catch every breath I can until I remember something. Hero and his friends just witnessed all this! oh god now im really embarrassed but I don't care enough to get off the floor, that's until I'm actually lifted off the floor.

What the hell!

I look up to see who picked me up of course it's him. I'll let you all guess......

Hero of course it was him "what are you doing" I say he just shrug "hey I'm talking to you I said what are you doing" once again he shrugs I try to get down but he tightened his grip carrying me down the hallway out the school building "hero put me down now!" I yell "will you shut the fuck up for once jo!" He yells back that caught me off guard " I'm taking you to get some lunch I'm sure you need it after that show you put on for everyone" he says.

" not my fault that coach wants to be an ass" I sneered back, then I felt a sting on my ass hero just smacked my ass "hey!" I say "watch your mouth around me babe or will smack that pretty ass again ".

~~~

I was trying to make it longer for you guys