the gala

(this chapter is going to be REALLY short so yeah)

nobody's pov

everyone leaves and goes on a carriage when they arrive they were escorted to the ballroom was a beautiful shade of white caller sugar white and black crystal's and on the stage was different princesses wearing beautiful black dresses black dresses represented beautiful and royal princesses there also really expensive crowns on the stand a few hours go by and the ball started elizabeth and eliane left to go talk somewhere else.

    so what do you wanna talk about? asked elizabeth i wanna ask if i get one of the crowns ya'know asked eliane b-but one of them is jericho's responded back elizabeth but i guess you are right since she isn't here cause she's sick said elizabeth y-yeah sick but i dont think she really is a goddess though eliane also said what do you mean asked elizabeth well she doesn't have the eye right,yeah i guess your right.(but the aura and mark maybe i was seeing and feeling something else)

   it was few hours later

 the party was going to end soon and it was almost time for the princesses to get crowns and eliane manged manipulate elizabeth to get jerichos crown while merlin was somwhere else?!.