4

...

"huh", Hyunjin fell back onto the couch looking over at Felix, there yes meet yet again, *gurrr*, Felix's stomach rumbled from hunger, "Okie, up you get", Hyunjin got up reaching his hand out for Felix to grab.

Hyunjin pulled Felix up walking to the front door, "last one there's a rotten egg and raced off, at was after he slid into his shoes.

"Wait what, where?", Felix asked confused where to go?,getting further and further away Hyunjin finally puffs out "Just follow", that led to more confusion for Felix "What?, but that means you'll win?", Hyunjin finally stopped "then hurry up slow poach, *laugh*", and starts running again

Felix signs "okie", and bolts out of the house trying to catch up to Hyunjin.

The two boys had finally reached their destination as they lay huffing and puffing in the cool breeze.

Hyunjin sat up, staring out that empty meadow, watching the few trees and flowers flow with the grass and wind.

Felix lay still on the grass watching Hyunjin admiring his beauty, his silky hair and beautiful pale skin, all he wanted to do was...

Hyunjin yanked Felix up, without any context they ran down past the roads 2 blocks down to a quite little cafe, Felix had never been.

A small little lady got out from behind the counter and greeted us, "hello Hyunjin" she said reaching to squeeze his cheeks, he Kneeled down so she could reach him, "it seems like everytime you come you get taller", she said, he laughed "but you see me everyday I can't get that much taller", they both laughed together.

The lady looked over to see Felix standing awkwardly looking over at them, "oh and Hyunjin who's this?", she asked, Hyunjin got out of his seat to join Felix, "this Noona is Felix", he said putting his cold hand on Felix's shoulder, "Ahh an English name?", she said getting up from her seat, Hyunjin giggled a bit, "He's from Australia but he is Korean", "Ahh okie, does he have Korean name?", "Yea, it's Yong Bok, but he likes Felix more".

"Okie hello Hyunjin's friend Yong bok Felix, I am your Nonna" she said with open arms, "ahh hi Nonna I'm Felix", he said bowing down, "Ohh.. hhh laugh no no I give you hug", she said as all three of them laughed.

"Okie you two take a seat I will get your food", "okie Nonna thank you", both boys said as she walked back into the kitchen, smiling brighter then ever.

"So what do you think?", "it's cozy and cute", "yea it was cold outside but it's nice and toasty inside".

...
after a few minutes Noona came out with some delicious melon pan bread and 2 cups of coffee.

"Mhmm it's so good", "yea, it always warms me up during a cold day", "I see why you come here a lot", they both laughed and chatted about anything that came to mind.

One thing led to another, as the two had left the cafe and now were walking in down town, stopping at various shops and locations, until they had reached a parathyroid down by the lake and decided to check it out.

"Hey Felix come look at this", Felix came running over, "Woah", Hyunjin chuckled "pretty huh", in all the amazement Felix added "that's an under statement", Hyunjin laughs a bit.

"Well then let's go check it out" Hyunjin grabs Felix's hand and takes them down the path to the...