Pt.2

I had fallen asleep next to Bakugo and woke up later around 9am. I was in somebody's bed. I roller over and saw Bakugo holding his phone up above his face next to me. He then turned his head to look at me.

"Hi dumbass" he said to me.

"Hi angry Pomeranian" he rolled his eyes and looked back up at his phone.

"Why am I in a bed with you?" I asked.

"Cause you wouldn't be able to sleep well on the floor and there's not another bed so We have to sleep in the same bed"

"Errrg" i wasn't feeling so well and I was still tired too.

"What is your lazy ass complaining about?" Bakugo said to me giving me a glare.

"Well I'm sorry Mr. I kidnap girls because I like them and also beat up there best friend and then lock the girl in a shed and then when they wake up in some random bed with someone who kidnapped them act like total shit to them just because they made a noise" I said irritated. Then the angry Pomeranian pinned me down to the bed and sat on top of me.

"Do you not want to walk tomorrow"

"Oh so now you rape the girl? Bravo bravo this would be an amazing movie!"

"You know you want it!"

"Or is that just what you want? Now if I were you darling I would treat me with a bit more respect unless you want me to beat the crap out of you" he then grabbed my throat and squeezed it.

"Like you could ever beat me up!! I'm number one!" He said and he tightened on my neck so now I couldn't breath. I grabbed his hands and tried to pull them off my neck. Then he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"If you move I'll blow your wrists off"

"Ugh! I Hate You!"

"I know you love me" he said starting to grind on me.

"B-Bakugo!!! Get o-off!!" He smirked like a maniac and continued to grind on me. He then started to kiss my neck and suck on it.

"GET OFF MEEEEE!!" I yelled. It did feel good but I still wanted to kill him at the same time.