the beginning...

Twin Flame

The twin flame is a very special kind of soul connection.  Two independent souls are derived from one main soul, and these two souls will show themselves in two different forms: one male and one female-the two souls will perfectly balance and complement each other.  These two souls can be transformed to the earth together or separately, but they will always look for each other.

purpose
The twin flames will absolutely balance each other. If you are female (or have more feminine qualities), then your twin flames will be more masculine, and the twin flames are the perfect combination of yin and yang.  The encounter with the twin flames will profoundly promote your spiritual growth.

Chance to meet
It was very rare for twin flames to meet on earth in the past, but this phenomenon is changing.

Recognize
When Bichi meets him, the irresistible soul power will appear, and the other party looks like a mirror to you.

relationship
The twin flames cannot hide anything from each other, and the counterparts will be highly transparent.  When encountering twin flames, it will bring a strong shock to some people, because all unresolved things will suddenly rise to the surface.

Persistent
At the soul level, the existence of twin flames is absolutely permanent.  However, on Earth, even if the twin flames meet, it does not necessarily mean that they can continue.