Unknown ancestry

-does five nights at Freddy's caller dude voice- HELLO HELLO HELLO -ends as i end up in a coughing fit- my fellow readers here is the next chapter of what you all have been waiting for so if you like the story, vote, comment and add the story to your library. THANK YOU :)

italic's are her thoughts i couldn't figure out how to put into the story well lol

—————————————————————————————————————————

chapter 4:

Waking up I think back to last night, Jax holding the newborn dragon in his hands asking if it was cute....It was you can deny it, the light purple of the scales glittering like the glow off of a rippling water, something that can't be recreated by man. I think of ways it could have been a prank but nothing would match as a last minuet prank and Jax wasn't a prankster.

"...al......leas......" I look at my door after hearing the distant sound of noise. I get up walk around the devils spawned aka Lego's and head to the door and crack it open sticking my ear to into the crack. "...Don't hang up... Please just listen you don't have to say yes..." that... that was my dad.. I've never heard him beg before....

"Jax is a good student..... yes great grades...... reason why i'm asking is because he is and has been best friends with Alex for as long as i can remember........ one more day?..... Thank you old friend i owe you my life.... see you tomorrow...."

I hear something hit the table sounds like plastic. i hear sniffling and a weak voice " so he can go?" that sounded like Jax's mom, Nancy. I open up the door to the limit I know before it squeaks and i stick my head out and see them hugging. Looking at Nancy and see her shoulders shaking. I open my door wide open and it squeaks and I step out to see them not hugging anymore and Nancy wiping her face with a handkerchief.

"n-Nancy? are you ok?" I see her nod and then more tears flow from her face as she try's to looks strong in front of me. I look at dad and see an expression that I have not seen since... ever, a look of worry and guilt. "Dad whats going on?" I say a slight panic in my voice. He has always been the rock even now with moms death just a week or less ago.

Something is majorly Wrong.

He looks at me and I know what he is going to say and I'm actually scared. "Alex... we need to talk..." He sits down on the couch and pats the seat next to him. wait.... how come Nancy hasn't reacted to my scar's? may be Jax told her about them? "Alex now you know of Jax's 'lizard', correct?"

I nod, "and you well know its not JUST a lizard but a dragon, correct?" I give him annoyed look and nodded. "Yes now get to the point!" He nods, "Well his father which you know is out of the picture, he was a dragon follower." A moment of silence and I look at Nancy raise a brow as best as i can with the scars, "no I'm a muggle." She says with a wink and I smirk at her Harry Potter reference, "You sure know how to pick 'em then" I laugh and she smiles. Dad looks at Nancy Briefly and then back at me chuckling.

"well since he has found his dragon... more like it found him. He will be going to school with you, so you have one more day to get stuff done." Dad says looking down the hall towards my room. Nancy gets up and heads for the door "I best go tell him he is going to dragon academy then, thank you Dan for everything." She smiles and I hear the door open and close.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

"you have everything packed?" Nodding I get up and head to my room going in and looking around. All my stuffed animals, check. All my cloths, check. All my knickknacks, check. Basket filled with straw and hay and something unknown laying on my bed with note, chec- "WHAT!" I rush over to my bed and look in the basket. There slightly covered in hay lays a tiny egg clearly a dragon egg but smaller than any egg I have seen.