Helping Hand [Angst & Fluff]

This chapter will include: Tw. mentions of self harm, suicide, and death. If you are uncomfortable with any of this please click off. You have been warned.

Backstory:

Mrs. Afton only had Terrence/Michael and C.C., Elizabeth never was born. Terrence killed himself after killing C.C. durning the Bite. Mrs. Afton went missing soon after. Henry never married Mrs. Emily so they never had Charlotte and Sammy. William never killed the missing kids. William and Henry are both alive.

This is an Au, so please don't correct me on anything. I came up with this Au because I was bored and found it interesting.

[Rewritten]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Scene One: Fazbear's Pizzeria, 9:07 P.M.

"Well", said Henry with a sigh, "Just the two of us..."

"Yeah..." replied William with a small broken smile.

William stares at the floor and begins to zone out and think. "They're all gone, they all died because of me... . I should have checked the spring locks on Golden Freddie. They would have all been here if it wasn't for my stupid mistake"

William started to tear up without noticing. Soon he began to sob the more he thought about how if he did something differently they all might have still be alive. Henry noticed William sobbing and walked slowly up to his friend, hugging him tightly. William began to sob harder and uncontrollably. He hugged Henry back.

"WHY HENRY," Shouted William, "Why..."

Henry stayed quiet and took a deep breath.

"Will...", Henry wispered is William's ear, "I'm sorry... I wish I could bring them back for you."

Henry hugged William tighter. William soon fell asleep in Henry's arms. Henry carried William to his car and took him home.

"You're surprisingly light Willam." Henry says to himself smiling a bit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Scene Two: William's Home, 11:39 P.M.

Henry gentle tucks in William making sure not to wake up William. As Henry starts to walk out of the room something grabs his wrist. Henry let's out a small spooked gasp. He turns around to see William holding his wrist.

"Please don't leave," William mumbles in his sleep, " I don't want to be alone, please."

Henry sighs and slowly lays down next to William. William moves his hand slightly to hold Henry's hand. Henry gets this warm feeling from inside him. His never felt like this before, but he likes it. Henry ends up falling asleep hugging William's waist.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Scene Three: William's House, 7:21 A.M.

William slowly opens his eyes. He trys to get up but is stopped by the feeling of someone holding onto his waist. He looks down to see Henry sleep quietly hugging him tightly. William blushes.

"This doesn't mean anything," William thinks to himself, " right?"

William lays back down and plays with Henry's hair.

"He is pretty cute though," William whispers to himself, "very cute"

Soon Henry woke up to see Willam looking at him and playing with his hair. Henry blushes slightly. William then notices Henry and blushes back. Henry lets go of William's waist and sits up.

"I'm sorry," Henry says awkwardly.

" It's alright, I didn't mind it," William said while covering his face with his hands.

Henry laughs a little and grabs William's hands away from William's face. Henry looks at Will's hands and notices fresh scars.

"Oh... Will....," Henry says frowning at William.

Willam looks at Henry and notices he's looking at his scars. William begins to tear up and hyperventilate.

"No no no you weren't supposed to know," William says while sobbing, "I'm sorry please don't be mad"

Henry starts to cry seeing William so scared and sad. Henry climbs to William's side of the bed and holds William's hands.

"Will look at me, I am not mad at you. Just calm down. Everything is going to be alright. I'm here and I am not mad. Just look at me and breathe," Henry says looking straight through William's eyes.

William looks at Henry shaking hard with huge tears going down his face. William calms down a little when he see Henry's face. Henry let goes of William's hands and grabs Will's face wiping his tears and reassuring him that he is safe. William looks at Henry very innocently.

"Why aren't you mad at me..." Asked William?

Henry looks at William upset and confused

"Why would I...?" Henry replied, "you're hurting I shouldn't be mad at you because of that."

William tears up a little from what Henry said. William grabs Henry's hands from his face and holds them tightly. Henry blushes a little bit by this. William gets a little closer to Henry and kisses his forehead. Both Willam and Henry blush very hard.

"I love you Hen."

"I love you too Will."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Words: 796

I apologize for any spelling mistake.
Have a good day/night