Let me go

"Sahi ya are u der...i want u to promise me something can u...' Jaehyuk said  in his sweetest concerned voice..Asahi was shredding tears on the th other side of the line... ' ye..yes Hyuki anything for u...' Asahi said as his voice was on the verge of cracking.

'Will u promise me to always smile with those cute dimple of urs...always in the future...and never get hurt...especially not  to get in trouble..u always try to prove something and always get in trouble...pls i beg u can u pls put urself first in the future...' Jaehyuk said trying to sound strong as he didn't want Asahi to hear him cry again.

'Jae...why are u scaring me...why are u talking like this... did someone do something to u..jae pls tell me...I' asahi told as his knees were weak thinking of what jae said he sensed that this may be the last time he would hear from jae as he stumbled on the ground as it started to rain lightly.

'And sahi pls for gods sake  u need to eat more..I'm afraid that one day u will fly away with the wind ...and pls learn some defensive moves too so u can smack ppl who try to attack u..' jae said to lighten the mood as he knew Asahi was not doing well emotionally right now...it did work as a small laugh left asahi's mouth.

'Yes that's it thats what i wanna here u laughing and being happy...I'm not right for u sahi I'm that dangerous poison that will ruin and darken ur world..all u deserve is sunshine and rainbows...and i can never give those to u and i guess thats why heavens are punishing me now to protect u and i deserve it...i did something that I shouldn't have done ...i tried to like a pure angel like u so I'm getting punished and yes i deserve this...now finally u will be free and can live a happy life like a normal person...' Jaehyuk said as tears were streaming down his now badly hurt face.

'I want u to graduate do ur dream job and fulfill ur dreams ..those dreams with which  u came here and maybe..and may..be some day find a beautiful soul for urself who will love u with their everything and keep u happy always and maybe u have a happy family with them and live a peaceful life....so promise me promise me that u will forget about a asshole like me who almost got u killed..and got u in trouble for countless times..and u may not know this I almost killed u too... be happy sahiya always be happy ....and thank you for coming in my life even though it was for a brief time u made my world so colourful...that i almost got used to it...and got greedy to want more of something that a cursed soul like me doesn't deserve..finally i know my line and i deserve the punishment for crossing it...'

'Jaehyuk wat are u saying pls stop talking like this pls i beg u tell me where u are we can talk i will come there tell me YOON JAEHYUK where the hell are u...u cant do this ... YOON JAEHYUK ' Asahi screamed as loud as the thunder as it started to pour more heavily as asahi was still sitting on the ground as if he is about to lose his everything.

'Finally...i....i...lo........' before Jaehyuk could finish his sentence their phone got disconnected as one of the guards who heard them talking took jaehyuk's phone and smashed it to the ground...Jaehyuk was angry even though he didn't have the power to fight back he just kicked the guard with his leg for disturbing his last call with asahi...

'U bloody leach how dare u' the gurard got up and hit back Jaehyuk who was coughing out blood and screamed in pain as the guard locked up the cell and left..

'Hyukie.....Jaehyuk is that u...' the guy said from the next cell even though they couldn't see eachother..

'Ap.....appa Jihoonie app....' Jaehyuk tried to talk back but he was in too much pain to do so... Jihoon was stunned to hear from Jaehyuk.