1

It was raining so heavily that if I speak, I can't even hear myself.

I was walking home from my part-time job after school as a cashier at a convenience store near home.

Ever since Mom and Dad got divorced, it was very unpleasant. Money, food, school and a lot more.

Dad cheated with some young ass girl in her mid-20s a few months ago, pathetic.

My mom always told me to stop doing part-time jobs as she doesn't want me to work that hard, she wants to be the only one to work and find the money for us.

But, no. I can't take it, seeing her work extremely hard makes me feel guilty. Since Dad is not with us anymore, I was like the second leader after my mom. I don't want her to struggle alone.

Arrived at this two-floored rented house. The only one we found in this neighbourhood. Near school and Mom's workplace, small but enough for the three of us.

Put down my umbrella, locking the door after I enter. Seeing a woman figure sitting on the couch, crying. I approached my mom, seeing her face all red while holding a brown picture frame. It was our family portrait from 7 months ago. Dad, mom, me, and Dianne, my sister.

I sat beside her, rubbing her back. I couldn't tell why she was crying so much and I wouldn't ask so early, so I took her hand with my other hand to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, honey.", were the first words coming out of her mouth. As a reply, I just hugged her.

"It's okay, mom. There is nothing to apologize for, we are perfectly fine, we have you, we have a house, enough food to eat, nothing to apologize for, mom.", I added.

She always feels guilty that she couldn't afford us big houses, and expensive clothes, like all the other kids have. I and my sister always tell her that this was more than enough.

"It's alright, Mom. It's nothing, really. Let's just try to forget about Dad and start anew. You, me, Dianne. We can do this together. Don't worry, Mom.", these came out of my mouth as tears flowed down my cheeks as my hands rub my mom's back.

Mom wiped her tears away and looked at me right in the eyes while holding on tight to my hands.

"Everything will be fine.", I said to her.

"Yes Dani honey, we'll be fine. Now, you better start doing your homework, I don't want you to sleep very late like last night, doing homework until late at night", she replied with a reassuring smile of hers while letting out a light chuckle.

-

I picked up my bag, went up the stairs and headed straight to my shared room.

Seeing my 16 y/o sister, Dianne, fangirling over her oppa, Park Seo-Joon.

Now, I figured out why she didn't hear me and mom doing a whole drama downstairs, she had her headphones on, at full volume.

This kid.

I have no idea how many times she repeated that drama already.

She is a k-drama kind of girl, while I am a k-pop kind of girl. Well, who is my ultimate group? ENHYPEN.

Caught my whole attention since last June. Who is my bias? Lee Heeseung, yes, him. It's just everything about him is just perfect.