𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

3rd person POV

"If only you took your father's place then maybe..."

A stern voice echoed in the dark and cold room. A young girl was laid on the floor bruises and cuts on her body with someone in front of her hair all messy with a mad expression "You're so hideous! so...! so..! So useless!!" The person In front of the young girl was her mother. She screamed and threw a tantrum, hitting the girl.

"You and your old siblings.. as soon as you four were born... he always had time for you.. never me...heh..haha..HAHAHAHAH"

The young girl stared at her mother's laughing face the woman had a crazed look in her eyes "You should have never been born.. all four of you should've never been born.. then maybe he would have looked at me and loved me.."
The mother said looking at the young girl with disgust "that hair was supposed to be for your younger siblings... but I had to get married again to a hideous man... and those eyes..."
The woman trailed off as she stared into her daughter's eyes. The eyes were blue. A deep ocean blue. It glowed despite the fact that the eyes had no life "those eyes are hideous..! if only your father was alive..."

The woman walked away sobbing as if she wasn't screaming and yelling just a few seconds ago. The young girl sighed and she got up slowly, wincing from the pain she got from all the kicking, punching, and slapping. The room was silent. Very.. very silent. That woman was... something. One second she'll be throwing a tantrum then leaving. Other times she'll still be throwing a tantrum but then she'll apologize over and over again blaming herself and hitting herself crying to the young girl but today was another one of those days where she'll just walk away crying.

"What a pitiful child."

The girl looked up turning her head side to side looking for the one who talked until she saw a man come out of the shadows "hello there" the man greeted as the girl stared at the strange man. She tilted her head "What is your name dear?" The man asked with a smile on his face. The girl blinked 'This strange man..' she just kept staring at the man who kept a smile on his face as they had a staring contest.
The staring contest went on for quite a bit "Eliana.." the girl answered the mans question.

"Eliana.. would you like to be my apprentice?"

The young girl tilted her head again "huh..?" The man tilted his head along side her "I said what I said" he told her. The child just stared 'but why...?' She had so many questions in her head not sure as to why he had asked her to be his apprentice. She knew who this man was just by looking at him. He was the magician of the black tower. Although his name was not known. He was only known as the strongest magician and is respected even by the royals. No one dared to go against him. Only idiots know what his power tastes like. He has long white hair and silver colored eyes.

The magician chuckled "I chose you because you're different" the young girl raised a brow 'different huh..? What does he even mean by that??' The man sighed seeing the confusion on her face.

"You're not from here aren't you?"

!!facts!!

-The mother has a disorder

-The mother loves and hates her older children (how does that works??)

-The mothers disorder only got worse when the father died.

-The white haired man is Lucas instructor.

-Eliana is from another world (if that wasn't already obvious and I'm pretty it is..)

-The author thought about rewriting this fanfic during school and decided to write it on her notes.

7/1/21
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡:284 (previous)

!!Note!!

Sorry for the random update. I'm going to be rewriting a couple chapters. I realized I missed a lot of things from the who made me a princess novel. I'm pretty sure there's some stuff about Lucas's past that I forgot to put into the story. I only wrote how Lucas met the magician by imagination. There will be a few chapters updated so hope you don't mind.

Rewritten: 1/4/24
Word count (621)