Please Stop

Reminder (I think????): None of these one-shots are connected to a main story. They're all solo.

         Cross was beyond annoyed. He found this abandoned baby and "adopted" it thinking it would be fun like on those TV shows, but no, it wasn't. He was met with absolute wretchedness. This baby was no ordinary baby. It was Satan's son! The thing would constantly cry and drain Cross's wallet due to food, diaper, and babysitting expenses.

          Today, it was now his duty to try to calm the little demon because he blinked at it the wrong way. "Oh my fucking god, kid! All I did was fucking blink!" Cross grumbles.

          You see, Cross would've gotten rid of the kid already, but he felt attached to it. Once that kid came home with him, he felt an immediate fatherly instinct. He's even anticipating the day he gets to see the thing mature. So now, he's stuck with this problem child. 

          The child in question kept on crying for hours at this point and Cross thought his ears were going to explode. "Tim, please, make it stop!" Cross cries. His trusty golem, Timcanpy, comes and attempts to save the day. Tim goes over to the baby and nuzzles against it. The child stops crying and looks at the golem in curiosity.

          "Ah." the baby says and grabs the golem. "Yeah! Thank you, Timcanpy!" Cross celebrates. Soon enough, his celebration would be cut short as the kid starts crying again. Cross dies metaphorically.

          He contemplates what to do now. Nothing was working. "Bah! I give up! You win, brat! You win!" Cross shouts as he falls to the floor. Cross' little demon child stopped screeching and looked at the broken man in front of it. It starts laughing. Cross groans as he realizes that the little shit feeds off of his misery. At least he found a way to get the kid to shut up.