ch6-spirals

i layed down on a room full of white, what is this place?

the room seems endless. the more i walk, the more i felt lost.

i sat down with an unpleasant feeling in my stomach, everything in this place feels so... wrong.

"y/n"

a distant voice called out to me.

"y/n."

...

micheal?

"you really did it this time huh?"

"i was right all along."

"you've just dug a deeper hole you can't get out of."

"you really are nothing but a cheating whore."

no... that's not true, you don't know a thing about me.

"but you kissed him."

"people don't kiss their friends."

"what does that say about you?"

"ʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰʰᵉ"

"you're not any different from the rumors."

"and in the end"

ȳ̴̨̧̙̟̲̘̫̫̱o̴̖͒̃u̶͓͈̮̒͆̊̚'̵̧̛̰̞͖͖͇́̊̽͐l̸̪̘̤̒̊̓l̴̢̧̤̩̞̝͈͇̭̓̀͝ ̷̛̟̙͐̈́̇̏̓̐͗̈̋c̸̨̪̜̼͔̫͆̍̐̅̊̔̃h̵̛̹̜̊̆e̵̫͎͈͇̳͛̀͑͌̔͝â̸̙̤͌̎̎̈́̀̃͝͠t̸̬͎̉̂̉̇͐̎̾̒ ̸͚̮̖̰̥̥͔͖͛̔̽o̸̢̢̦̳͉͎͕̜̿̿ņ̴̹̥̙̥̟͚̇͐̈́ ̷̩̗̠̯̥́̿̚͜͠͝h̵̨͚̲̰̪̼̳̪͍̅͂͝i̴̧͇̠͇̮̯̊͑̎̓̅͝͝m̶̡̝̓̒̂ ̴̛͕̳̤̰̖͚̝̌̃͐̌̑̾͜͠͝ͅt̵̰̤͈̐̂o̷̩̹͑̈́̋̅͂̈́͘̕o̴̠̊͗̕

————

i felt as if i fell from a very high place, the feeling inside my stomach twisted and crumbles. it's just keeps going down into spirals, and i wanted it to end.

i opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room on the coach.

it was just a dream... i've never had one like that before, i felt so... uncomfortable. what was it about? i could hear micheal's voice, it was taunting me. what a bad dream, it's been a while since a had a nightmare so i probably forgot what it felt like. well i don't feel like going back to sleep now and i need to pee.

i checked my phone and it was around 5 am, it's nearly morning. i got out of the coach and head to the bathroom. a muffled voice could be heard from outside the door, an intruder? i twist the knob and push the door to find sunny on the bathroom floor.

"s-sunny?" i called out.

he didn't respond and kept on mumbling.

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ"

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ"

"and you'll kill her too."

"sunny!"

i ran over to sunny who was laying on the floor with his head down, lifting his face, i looked at him.

"what the hell happened? are you okay?"

"y/n..." sunny whispered, his eyes filled horror.

"why do you keep getting involved with me? why? why why why?!" he suddenly started shouting.

i furrowed my eye brows.

"because i care about you dumbass!"

his face begins to scrunched up.

"you can't!" he cried out.

"why not?!" i responded.

tears filled his empty eyes.

"you're gonna end up like them. and i can't let that happen."

"who are they?" i questioned, anxious of the outcome.

"... mari and basil."

"the people i loved the most."

"and now they're fucking dead."

"and it's all my fucking fault."

as if the atmosphere changed, the world turned black. all i could hear was the sound of the unpleasant ringing that sent shivers down my spine, i cringed physically, what a horrible feeling.