30 Days

"Kyaaaaaa!" You squealed and got to your room. Your room was simple, but messy. Anime posters pinned against the wall, books around your room, your clothes are everywhere. Isn't it just wonderful?

You are an otaku because of your brother, (A/N: if you don't have an older brother or if you're an only child, pretend *makes hand signals*..... *slapped*) he was watching Anime on his laptop, and you being naughty, you sneaked in his room when he left to go to do his business at the bathroom, and you wanted to hack his laptop. You saw the Anime he was watching and played it.

And then that was the start of you being an Otaku.

"It's summer, finally!" You sighed happily and flopped down your bed, but you didn't know you have a backpack so the notebooks were pressed against your back with force, which made you groan. "Ow. What a good start."

After changing into your comfortable suit, you took your laptop and placed it in your lap, then you connected your headphones then put it in your ears.

"Anime time!"

-Time Skip because i'm lazy xD-

You fell asleep while watching the last episode of Another (Anime). You were so tired and that's the reason you fell asleep.

(A/N: I fall asleep everytime :3)

Suddenly, you woke up, and you feel like you're in some kind of different atmosphere, in some kind of different world.

You're still in your room, but it doesn't look like a normal room, it looks rather...cartoon-ish. Wait, not cartoon-ish... it's Anime-ish.

(A/N: Sorry 'bout that -ish moment hahahaha *slapped* Can you stop slapping me- *slapped* Ugh, fine! Continuing!)

"Huh? Am I dreaming?" You looked around.

Someone knocked on the door and your brother's voice followed. "(Y/N)-chan, are you there?" He asked.

"Yes, come in, Onii-chan." You giggled slightly at your nickname for him. The door clicked open and revealed your...brother?

Who is that?!

"Who are you, wait... What? You look like... Oh my gosh I can't be dreaming!" You panicked.

He held a frown. "Shut up, imouto. It's me, your brother." He flicked your forehead. He does that everytime!

"O-Onii-chan?!?!" You asked in disbelief. He is... he's....

An Anime Character!

------

Author-chan: Tell me what you think. Sorry if I am interrupting, I can't help it Lol...

Unedited btw >…<

I know it's kind'a crappy. But please! I'm just an apprentice!

~Faith out!