Portal

"You're an Anime Character?! But... how?"

"Let me explain..." He breathed, trying to calm you down. "You're in the world of Anime. Which means you are Otaku enough to open the portal while sleeping. I'm proud of you." He smirked, but then cleared his voice and continued to talk. "Anywho, you can only be here in 30 days-"

"30 DAYS?!" You exclaimed, "Why not infinite? Why not forever?"

"Baka aneki, let me finish!" He glared. "All of us Otaku enough can only enter Anime world and live in it for 30 Days. It's because if we live here forever, Anime world will be gone."

"What? Why?!" You asked, causing him to sigh and flick your forehead.

"Didn't I tell you to let me finish? Baka Imouto-chan." He rolled his eyes. "I'll explain it later. For now, choose which world you wanna live in." He then moved his hand, causing something float and come out of nowhere, like in Sword Art Online.

He swayed his hands and made the option turn to me.

"You're currently in SAO. But if you like, choose an Anime world and click it. I'll be anywhere you go." He smiled.

You looked at the options.

Sword Art Online (current)
Kuroko no Basuke
Akame ga Kill!
Kiseijuu: Sei no kakuritsu (Parasyte: The maxim)
Tokyo Ghoul
Gun Gale Online

"Um..." you thought for a second. "All of these are where I wanna go to... but I..."

"Don't worry, if you choose one, you can go back and choose another." He smiled.

"Honto-ni?"

"Hai. Good Luck, Imouto-chan!" He put a thumbs up to you, and you smiled widely. He then disappeared, leaving green and blues to appear. This really is the world of SAO.

Scroll, scroll, scroll...

"Hm... I choose this one." You pointed to a wanted Anime, then clicked it excitedly.

A portal opened right in front of you, showing the other world.

"I want a warm welcome...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N: Hiiii! *slapped* What?! Oh, right, I interrupted again... Hehe... Sorry! *karate chop on head* Ow! Okay! Okay! Geez...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tokyo Ghoul." You smiled as you entered the portal.