Chapter 1

It was a dark night, city lights filled the sky barely showing the stars, I jumped over a car from the streets with a grunt while cars swerved to stop from hitting me, I huff gently looking behind me seeing police officers running after me, "What? Don't judge me I went a bit too crazy" I giggled softly looking over at readers and smirk, "I might've maybe killed more people than I should have but I wasn't like this before" I say frowning as I pushed people away while I was running, "Backstory? Sure let's say a guy guy who made me like this was.. Actually I don't know if I should tell you this early in the story but I will say that I was really close with him.." I chuckle gently and then growl, "He's a dick" I say as my audio vision changed to what was happening around me hearing officers calling out to me, "STOP POLICE!!" I just roll my eyes with a groan, "Pathetic losers.." I chuckle softly before seeing a truck drive close to me making me roll on it landing on the ground, "Ow.." I groan I then lean up looking over at it, it was black and yellow truck? Thing? With a yellow owl face on the side, "Some kind of crew" I thought with a shrug and stood up wiping my clothes.

I looked behind me moving my hair out of the way seeing the officers running after me, I climbed on the truck looking over at the driver who slammed on horn making a loud beep making me chuckle and jump up on fire staircase and run up it to the rooftop, "WE LOST HER, FIND HER!!" The police shouted and ran to a random spot, I just put my hands on my knees and breathed deeply trying to get my breath back I looked at my clothes and groan gently, "Ugh, this is my favourite shirt.." I say seeing blood stains from possible hurting people, "I swear I was only hurting.." I smirked turning my head to the readers seeing them crossed legged on the side of the rooftop making a small chuckle and look at my shirt "God bloody hell no-" I laughed because I realised that I had made a pun "Nice pun" a voice from behind me "Great, now wh-" I said while turning around.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked putting my hand on my hip, "Hey man are you ok?" It was a guy who I have never seen before, "Delirious grab her!" Shouted another voice making me raise my brows, "Shit gotta go, see ya!" I waved and ran away from him "Hey! You're the girl!!" He shouted at me. I just ran as fast as I could, I sigh softly "Can't catch a break" I huffed seeing that there was a gap on the rooftop I looked behind me seeing the random gang and then the gap "Let's hope I don't die?" I say with a small chuckle and sprinted towards the gap and jumped "Shit!" I shouted and I land to the other side rolling into a barrel roll "Vanoss! She's fast!" He shouted at the guy on the ground they call "Vanoss."

"Well catch up!" That Vanoss guy said to the guy with the hockey mask then I was tackled to the ground then it clicked "The Vanoss crew.." I whisper and turned to run before feeling myself get tackled to the ground "Fucking hell your in the Vanoss crew aren't you" I said trying to get out of the hockey mask guy's grip "Your not going anywhere" he smirked.

He picked me off the ground and put a cable tie around my wrists making me smirk "Oh we're already on the naughty stage, take me on a date first" I said sarcastically then I got a slap to the face "Fuck Shuck up!" "Hahaha Delirious shuck up really?" The Vanoss guy asks while climbing up the roof "Vanoss shut up" The Delirious guy says annoyedly making Vanoss chuckle "You can't change now" I was wriggling in the Cable ties as Delirious grabs my arm making me huff annoyed "Why am I here can you let me go I'm just a normal person" I lied, well maybe I like to kill people just for fun and sometimes the total dicks who try and kill me.

"We know about you" said another guy who was climbing on the roof with a pig mask and a shirt that said wildcat and had a zebra print pants and white shoes "Who the hell are you guys?" I growled as the pig man crosses his arms "We're the Vanoss crew and this is our boss" said the pig and pointing at the guy with an owl "So the owl dude is the boss who I possibly think is Vanoss, great gang name by the way? Your own name? So secretive" I chuckle gently and point to the guy who was holding my arm "And I'm guessing that is Delirious is the guy holding me?" I asked smiling widely "Well yeah, the crazy one in the group" said Vanoss "Crazy hey?.. I'm also a bit of a psycho...maybe a bit more than him" I laughed as Delirious opens his eyes softly "oh hell nah! I'm more crazy!" Delirious said with his voice raised and made me turn to face him I blushed a bit because he was close to my face "Hmm sure" I said going close to his face "Fine, I guess I'll have to gut you like a fish.." he grins as I push him away "Not till I do it first!" I smirked as he growls "Bring it little girl" he pushed his forehead on my forehead.

Heya guys welcome to the remastered edition of "Crazier than you" I hope you'll enjoy it please lemme know if anything I should add

-Rhi