A NEW DREAM

Life is always about thing we don't expect we'll we can also say what we least except

Four months two weeks ago my friend Aurora and I graduated from Stanford with highest honours and thought my life was going to be perfect
Sometimes life doesn't go perfectly,  a small speck of fire can ruin your life , A sudden fall from sky to hell, nightmare every ounce of your body, I lost him forever.....

Car honks,honks
Open my eyes watching my sister honk the car at me . I took my bag from the shiny grass under the shade of a banyan tree and walk study but fast to my sisters car, well getting into the car she was asking me have you made your decision yet. My mom in The backseat of the car saying it's not a decision or Choice , she needs to do it, as she's the only one who can do it, as the car started I couldn't A word what  my mom was saying , well I lost my Nana(my granny ) well she died two days ago my mom didn't even shed a tear, sometimes I don't understand her behaviour she is the closest person to me and I love her but her actions sometimes can be hurtful
My mom was shouting on Crystal(my sister aka my aunt's daughter ) about the traffic and her slow driving , The streets of New Orleans are always welcome hearing their fight made me take a deep breath and close my eyes , A complete darkness haunting me and , shuttering scenes of painful past well glances of the fire where I was shouting help help help on the up  of my voice , trying to breathe coughing Hardly and couldn't reach air , in our old lake house near Figaro

Katherine Katherine wake up it's not the time to take a nap , get out of the car people are waiting for you , I got out of the car and walk straight where I needed to be , I was walking fast it was A sunny day but in a forest it was dark I could see the gazes of the sun lightly , I could see the coven and there more than 45 people sorry witches  waiting for to arrive. It is the place where I spent most of my childhood but every time I step on it I always feel something new but this time I could smell the ashes of the dead witches , this is the one of the most dangerous and medieval coven in the world , more 1000 witches dead more the years , I started learning Magic since I was three years old well had to .

 It is the place where I spent most of my childhood but every time I step on it I always feel something new but this time I could smell the ashes of the dead witches , this is the one of the most dangerous and medieval coven in the world , more 10...

The most important person in my life and  a powerful witch my great grandmother coming near me and mom , u have finally arrived we have been waiting for you for quite awhile my mom shouted I'm sorry it was crystal slow driving again and smirked off into to the crowd  , 'Don't worry Olivia everything is fine ,you're right on time. Kitty cat how are you my dear ? it's been almost a month I have seen you I know you're going through a lot now but doing this is very important for the coven'  great grandmother said . I was silent ,  Katherine come here took me and placed in the height , where everyone can see me, and saying we don't have a lot of time it's going to be a Eclipse soon  the elder of the Mansfield witch  said . My grandmother took out a hereditary knife and passed it to the elders , The burst of flame on the clay pot beside blazed like it never , Maria Mansfield asking me the question that everyone was asking me since the day my Nana died.

Katherine Alexandra Montaz are you adroit to be the elder of the coven , protecting it against all the supernatural and voodoo until your last breath, a shiver down spine , thinking 1000 times again and again I am ...I am ready? I don't have any more options now the ritual has already started every elder in the coven  and took the knife cut the small wound  the hand that didn't mutate for   many years it was bleeding again , the blood of the elder poured  in the fire glazing fire , everyone was looking for the answer I have to say it I Will protect the coven until I die I will use my powers to balance the state of nature never let it collapse until I take my last breath , The sky became dark as hell the clouds gathered all around sun covering it , the knife came to me The blood of the elders was still on at my great grandmother and cut my hand ,a wound , like the other elders had on theirs , it was deep painful like a hundred dragers have pierced inside you, I wanted to shout at top of my lungs I couldn't , The scar on my hand burned when the witches were enchanting chanting the spells loud and Placed the knife in the blaze of fire.
Soon the The scar was gone and the pain left like it had a seen the light .

My mom walked up to me saying I'm proud of you, Now there is just a small problem you can be the leader of the coven

Hey everyone, this is my second , check out my first book