4.

"Shinazugawa-san, stop it!" You yelled but failed to stop him

"Hey demon, it's time to eat! Sink your teeth on this!!"

"Shinazugawa, you can't do it in the sunlight. It won't come out." Obanai informed him. Sanemi stood up and grabbed the box.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive my rudeness." With that, he hopped on the terrace and stabbed Nezuko even more.

"Nezuko-" Tanjiro wanted to shout but Obanai stopped him by elbowing his back. You could see that the poor boy was trying to breathe but couldn't.

"Come out, demon!!" Sanemi continued. He let the demon girl out.

"Sanemi-san, stop!"

"L/N-san, watch! Watch as it attacks!!"

The girl stood up from her box and started to growl. You were about to stop it, but suddenly Nezuko turned away with a disgusted face. Everyone gasped, as well as you. Giyuu grabbed Obanai's arms so Tanjiro could go after his sister.

"What happened?" Oyakata-sama asked.

"The demon girl turned the other way, even though Shinazugawa-sama cut himself three times, and thrust his arm in front of her, she held herself back and didn't bite him." His daughter answered.

"Oh... And that's proof that Nezuko won't attack humans right there." Oyakata-sama stated, Tanjiro stepped back."Sanemi, Obanai, stop bullying the younger." You shot them a glare. I hope you heard the master.

"As you command..." They said at the same time.
"Now, it's time to begin the pillar meeting."