11.

It's been two weeks since your mission with Kyojuro and you successfully healed. You decided to work out more and get stronger, you even asked Muichirou to help you.

Now, you were going out with him to the village for the hot spring. You've planned your whole day with Muichirou. First, you guys ate breakfast together, now the bathing, then eat lunch together. After all these, you wanted to train with him.

As you arrived at the hot spring, you saw Mitsuri chilling there.

"Mitsuri-san!" You quickly got out of your clothes and hopped next to her.

"Y/N-san, it's been forever since I saw you!" She hugged you tightly, even though you two were naked. "How are you? Did you recover?" She asked when you parted.

"Yes, I'm fine now. My head still hurts a bit but it's alright. Oh, Muichirou-san is here too. Come in! It's nice." You lowered your body down, the water was gently touching your neck area.

After he got into the spring, he fell asleep with his head on your shoulder. Mitsuri was fangirling when suddenly you heard a "thank you" echoing through the forest.

"Did I just heard a thank you?" Mitsuri asked.

"I think so." You felt Muichirou's head moving. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, then spoke.

"I need to get something. I'll wait for you outside." Then he stood up and left. You waved him then talked with the girl a little bit.

"I need to go too, I'm quite hungry." You informed a few minutes later.

"Right, I'll see you later!"

You dressed up then headed where Muichirou was. You were wearing a yellowish-orange yukata with flowers on it. You've found a white flower during your journey, so you put it behind your ear. You were walking in the woods for almost five minutes when you saw Muichirou and two other boys.

"Don't touch." You heard a familiar voice. Tanjiro-san is here! You hurried to them with a smile on your face. You hugged your boyfriend from behind and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks then turned to Tanjiro who made sure the kid was fine.

"Tanjiro-san, I haven't seen you since our last mission!" You beamed. He turned around then gave you a toothy smile.

Tanjiro's POV:

Wow, Y/N-sama greeted me! She's so nice. I can't believe she's dating someone cold and painfully honest... If I remember right, Kocho-san talked about them once. They're the Demon Slayer Corp's love birds. Since they're both the youngest pillars, they've grown along, and not long ago, they became a couple. Kocho-san also said that Y/N-san has no family, Oyakata-sama let her join when she was around 10 years old. She's also the only member of the Corp's who uses a spear. Such a strong woman! She's amazing!

"Stop staring." I heard Muichirou spoke while holding Y/N-san's hands.

"R-right, I'm sorry!" I bowed then looked at the kid. Suddenly, we heard a loud thud. I looked behind me and saw a doll. It had six arms and a familiar face. "Its arms, why are there six of them?" I asked the child.

"According to my dad, this doll is modeled after an actual swordsman. They had to give it six arms or they couldn't replicate his movements."

I feel like I know him. "So who is this person? What did he do?"

"Sorry, I don't know the details either, but it dates back to the Sengoku era." I looked at the doll with wide eyes. It's more than three hundred years old?!

"How has it not broken after all this time?"

"Well... If it breaks, we can't fix it anymore. My dad died suddenly and I have no siblings. So I have to be the one to fix it, but I don't have the talent to fix blades or dolls."

"Oh, I see..." I looked back at the pillars. "Y/N-san and her partner are amazing! They're as young as I am, but they're talented."

"Of course they are, the boy is a descendant of the Sun Breath users and his loving partner was trained by the strongest Pillar!" A crow interrupted. "They're both geniuses!!"

"You must be Tokitou-kun's crow. The Sun Breath is the original breath..." My gaze turned back to the couple. "They're really amazing!"

~~~~~

You were about to slice the doll's arm off when your partner preceded. He took the arm and headed back to Tanjiro and the kid. You left the doll too, you actually just wanted to help him and test yourself a bit. As you reached him, he spoke.

"You're in good shape. You almost won even though you're wearing a dress, not your uniform."

"I hope I can help to defeat Muzan, I really have to stay in shape. I was in bed for two whole months." You interlocked your fingers with his free ones.

"You know, your spear is quite interesting. You can easily kill the demons from far." He complimented and you smiled. While walking, you thought about the big fight with Muzan. You knew it's going to be soon, so you trained harder to protect your comrades.

"Huh, you're done?!" Muichirou turned back and nodded.

"It was great training. I broke my blade so I'll be taking this one." He showed proudly the arm he earned then dropped his old blade. Tanjiro luckily caught it. "Dispose of this one for me." Then he walked away, pulling you with him.

"So, about the lunch?" He asked and you just giggled.

"You're that hungry?"

"Yes, now let's go."